Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
My mind was again and again hovering around Guru-ji’s manhood, as I had never seen such a thing in my life! It was not that I had not seen pron VCDs, which my husband used to bring, but the penises of the actors there were no match to Guru-ji. Even in the desi CD, which I watched in Shilpa’s bedroom, when the camera zoomed on the male actor’s genitals for some seconds, I noticed he possessed a mediocre sized penis like my husband. In its full form, which I saw as he was about to pin Shilpa, his bare lund was so stout, firm, and bursting, and the penis bulb was so broad – I could not obliterate that off my eyes! I was feeling so very hot and uncomfortable, as my panty was soaked with my juices and my globes very taut and firm within my blouse.

Noting that both Guru-ji and Shilpa had their eyes closed, though Shilpa was still moaning in her lying position, I quickly once scratched my pussy over my sari though I was simply feeling like fingering it. Then I lowered my sari pallu for a moment and adjusted my bra to breathe a bit easy. A thought had already started to bug my mind although I knew myself being a married woman, I should refrain from such taboo thoughts, but it kept hovering my mind. My want was simple – to have Guru-ji’s healthy lund at least once in my choot.

I rebuked myself for thinking in such derogatory lines and only thinking about my physical pleasure rather than the original motto of coming to the ashram of being treated for pregnancy. How could I be so dishonest to my husband Rajesh who loves me so much? Whatever I had undergone in the ashram recently I believe was part of the treatment. Yes, I agree during that process I behaved very shamelessly to undress in front of unknown male and I was touched, groped, and fondled by more than one male. But that was treatment afterall as per Guru-ji’s instructions, which I could not deviate from. One error I can accept is the affair with Uday crossing the limits of normalcy and beyond Guru-ji’s directives, as I was rather carried away by Uday’s physique and personality. I reorganized myself talking within me and tried to control my desire.

Guru-ji alighted from his lying position; he was still stark naked and even in the unexcited position I saw his lund was hanging like a big banana. I was looking at that intently and suddenly as I raised my eyes, they meet Guru-ji’s eyes and I immediately lowered my eyelids in shame. Didi Guru-ji caught my gazing at his bare manhood? He alighted from his position and showing his naked ass to me performed a ‘pranam’ to Linga Maharaj and the yagya fire. Shilpa was now trying to get up and I thought I should help her. She was lying naked on the white sari with ample stains of bright red blood. I do not have words to describe her condition. Guru-ji’s semen was still flowing out of her pussy and into her thighs. I took a white cloth and approached her.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, now you are pure. “Dosha Khandan” is complete. I think you will not have the distractions you were having prior now that you know what the secret is.

Shilpa was not in a position to answer anything, as she could not yet have recovered from the fact that she has lost her virginity moments ago in the hands of Guru-ji! I wiped her body especially her boobs, lips, and her pelvic region. Guru-ji handed me a bowl of hot water and I cleansed her pussy area in a minute, which was covered with blood, Guru-ji’s semen, and her own juices. Then I washed her face, her swollen boobs, and thighs and I could realize she felt refreshed. As I cleaned her, I was getting the same mixed odour from Shilpa’s vagina that I get from my pussy after my husband completes fucking me on bed.

Guru-ji: Anita, first use this patch in her vagina and the pain will go and then give this pill.

Saying that Guru-ji handed me a tube, which was a gel to be applied in her vagina and a tablet for her to swallow. Shilpa recovered remarkably from Guru-ji’s medications in some minutes and I helped her to stand erect on the floor. Guru-ji was getting dressed and I quickly took a last peep at his banana before it was covered by his brief and saffron dhoti. I could not stop transmitting a breath of shyness. Shilpa probably was used to nakedness now. She was a 16-year-old girl with blooming assets, but was not much bothered about her completely bare body in our presence. But I was feeling very awkward, as Guru-ji and myself were fully dressed. I picked up her undergarments first to get her cover her private parts.

Shilpa: Aunty, please.

She seemed unwilling to wear her inner wear.

Me: But Shilpa, you must wear this. Other people will soon come here.

Saying that I pointed to her bra, but Shilpa nodded her head again. I could realize she was thoroughly exhausted.

Shilpa: Aunty, my whole body is aching. Ufff!

Me: But Shilpa, how can you go without a bra in front of others. What will you parents think?

Guru-ji: Beti, you aunty is speaking sense.

Shilpa had no other option but to agree to wear her bra. I put her white bra on her young jiggling boobs and then helped her wear the salwar kamiz. Guru-ji removed the blood stained white sari from the floor and everything looked so normal again!

Nothing much happened in Mr. Yadav’s house after that, though the landlord did not miss one last opportunity to take hold of me before I left his house. But before that episode, we all had the ‘prasad’ together, which Sanjeev had cooked. It was delicious. Mr. Yadav was drunk, but was not ‘out’. He thankfully did not misbehave. Mrs. Yadav visibly looked pretty happy and why not? The way she was involved in lovemaking with Sanjeev, I wonder when I was in the puja ghar during Shilpa’s fucking, what those two were doing!

I was having a difficult sleep throughout the night and was distracted time and again by the royal fucking that I saw before my eyes. Oh! What a size! I recapped again in my dream about Guru-ji’s erect penis and I was calling that in my dream with the name of “Lund Maharaj”! I got up early in the morning as Guru-ji had mentioned that we would move off from Mr. Yadav’s place early. I went to toilet and got refreshed. Near about that time there was a knock at the door and I heard Sanjeev’s voice. I opened the door slightly as I was wearing only my nightdress and no undergarments beneath.

Sanjeev: Madam, we are ready. You come down to the dining hall.

He went away and I got dressed and went downstairs. I could see Mrs. And Mr. Yadav along with Shilpa and Guru-ji there. All were present.

Mrs. Yadav: Good morning. Hope you had a nice sleep.

I nodded and took my cup of tea.

Guru-ji: Nandini, you were saying you wanted to place a Hanuman deity in the puja ghar. I think Sanjeev can guide you where to place it and which way to face it. Sanjeev, if you can please…

Sanjeev: Most certainly Guru-ji.

Mrs. Yadav: Okay Guru-ji. We will be back in 5 minutes then.

Guru-ji: Sure.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-02-2019, 10:38 AM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM