Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
He laughed. "Avani always called it my super power."

Anitya smiled at the joke. She remembered how many times he'd cum inside her that first night, each time shooting a huge load like this into her unprotected womb. It was a good thing she'd taken the morning after pill. If she hadn't already been pregnant from Siddharth, Sumit surely would have impregnated her.

"Are you hungry, I can order Chinese food," Sumit said. He took the condom from her and tossed it in the trash.

"That sounds good." She held out her arms inquiringly. She still wore the bra, garter belt, stockings and ankle strap heels. "Um ... would you like me to keep this on?"

He gave her a crooked smile. "Would you mind?"

She giggled, charmed by his adorable boyish expression. "Of course not," she said giving him a quick kiss. "But do you have a robe I could wear ... I'm kind of cold."

"Yeah, sure," he said looking around.

Then Anitya saw his shirt and picked it up. "Oh, I can wear this, if that's okay." She put it on. It comfortably dbangd over her. She liked it, it smelled like him.

"Sure," he said. He liked seeing her in his shirt. Also, she looked incredibly hot, the shirt just long enough to cover her stocking tops, but short enough to show off the rest of her shapely stocking clad legs.

After eating they fucked again. Their sex was fantastic (once again her orgasm lasted forever), and after their breathing finally returned to normal, Sumit pulled out. He was careful, but as he pulled out the condom ripped leaving a large glob of his sperm in her womb. "Damn!" she said alarmed seeing the ripped condom.

"I'm sorry, I tried to be careful."

"I know you did, it's not your fault," she said stroking his cheek with her hand. But she felt panicked, looking down and seeing the milky cream leaking from her pussy lips.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:53 AM