Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Outside in the parking lot, Siddharth held the door open for Anitya. "Do you want to follow us?" he asked Sumit.

"You know, I actually have to be close to home. Avani said she might drop the kids off early. I think she might have a date." More awkwardness followed. Avani might have a date, but that was nothing compared to what they were doing.

Siddharth spoke up with an easy solution. "Why don't you two go over to your place? Honey, I'll be at home. Just call me when you want to be picked up." As the three of them split into two cars and drove away, they didn't notice the person watching them from across the parking lot.

Sumit and Anitya rode in silence, and the awkwardness continued when they got to his house. The tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. "Want a drink?" Sumit finally asked.

"I'd love one!" Anitya said immediately. They looked at each other, and then burst out laughing.

"Are you okay with Avani dating?" Anitya asked as Sumit handed her a drink.

"I don't care. I think she's doing it to make me jealous."

"Are you jealous?"

"No," Sumit said immediately with an air of finality.

Anitya thought he was being callous, but didn't say anything thinking it wasn't her business. She sat down with her wine and crossed her legs. Sumit sat next to her, his eyes going to her legs. "I have to admit something to you," he said tearing his eyes from her legs and looking at her face. "Remember that time you came over to watch the game, and you wore those holey jeans? I kept looking at that hole the entire day." He blushed in embarrassment. "I've never met a girl who wears pantyhose under jeans."

Of course Anitya remembered. His confession made her blush. "I guess I got in the habit in college.. So sometimes after dance class I had to pull on jeans over my tights to get to class on time."

Sumit smiled lustfully. "You look incredible in leotards."

"How would you know?" she asked with a sly grin. She took a dance class at Sumit's gym, but she didn't remember him ever seeing her in dancewear.

He looked embarrassed again. "Sometimes I use the security camera to watch your class."

Anitya's eyes went wide. "Oh my god, you're a stalker!"

He grinned, hearing the playfulness in her voice. "I am when it comes to you."

Anitya got on her knees on the sofa and leaned into him, his arms immediately going around her waist. "Well, maybe I'll have to come over here sometime in my leotard and tights."

"I'd love that," he said as he kissed her, his hands cupping her firm ass cheeks. He was treated to the feel of a garter strap.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:48 AM