Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Jyoti had been sexually abused by the two executives and had a belly and pussy full of their sperm. She gathered her clothes and her courage and made it to the bathroom. She tided herself, thinking her torture was over for the day. After getting her clothes on and dbanging her saree, she slowly tried to slip out of the room without the two men noticing.

“Where are you going, we still have an event to go to” said Misra

Jyoti froze. She was not sure how much more humiliation she could take.

“Lets go” said Ichiro
Mr. Ichiro got out of the room and started walking briskly. Mr. Misra grabbed Jyoti by the wrist and pulled her along, following the small, old man. Jyoti was startled but followed along. They took the elevator and exited on the 32 floor.

When they entered the floor Jyoti was surprised to hear music. But she stopped in shock when they walked into a large room with party decorations. Many Japanese men were spread throughout the room, a few dancing and others talking.

When Mr. Ichiro shouted something in Japanese the music and talking immediately ceased. Jyoti watched in awe as all the men bowed. Mr. Ichiro returned the bow. Then he continued speaking in Japanese. Suddenly, Mr. Ichiro grabbed Jyoti by the arm and pulled her into the center. When Mr. Ichiro lifted Jyoti's arm into the air like a victorious prizefighter, after saying something in Japanese, the men in the room cheered.

Mr. Ichiro turned to Jyoti and told her that this was a celebration and she was, as he said it, "to be good entertainment." Then Mr. Ichiro walked towards the middle of the room where he was swarmed by his admiring employees.

Jyoti turned to Mr. Misra in confusion.

"They have a very interesting way of rewarding their employees," Mr. Misra told her. "You are here to be..." Mr. Misra hesitated, then snickered before continuing, "a fringe benefit." When Jyoti still looked confused Mr. Misra said blatantly, "You will be available for sex, or anything else, for any of the men who want you."

Jyoti's eyes got real big and then she scanned the room, mentally trying to count the number of men. She began pleading with Mr. Misra not to make her do this. She said it would kill her. He reminded her, again, that she kept saying that but she was still alive, proving herself wrong.

"But there are too many," Jyoti said, once again scanning the room.

"You'll be surprised what you can do," Mr. Misra said, but his voice didn't sound as confident as his words. "I have to leave." Jyoti looked at him in panic. "Sorry, but as much as I'd like to see what happens, this is a company only party. No outsiders... not even me. I'm warning you though. If I get any complaints from Mr. Ichiro... any at all... our deal is off. If you blow this, then I will have security officer arrest your husband immediately. There will be no more negotiating. You have to understand how serious I am about this. Is that 100% clear?"

Jyoti looked around the room again and then cast her eyes to the ground. She hesitated, then said very softly, "Yes, I understand."

"Now go join the party. Don't worry, after it's over it will all be forgotten. You can live through anything."

Mr. Misra put a reassuring hand on Jyoti's arm. She looked up at him with pleading eyes, but saw there was no hope. His gesture, however, seemed to indicate the man did have some compassion. Suddenly, Mr. Misra walked briskly out of the room. Jyoti had never felt so alone as she did just then. Even though she hated Mr. Misra she wished he had not left.
[+] 3 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins-Updated (blackmail, humiliation of innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 29-02-2020, 10:35 AM