Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Siddharth felt bad for her embarrassment. Dr Latika Khadse had been Anitya's doctor since she was a little girl. "I'm sorry honey."

She shrugged, not looking at Siddharth. "Whatever," she said giving Siddharth the cold shoulder. She was mad because she felt he'd gotten her into this. Siddharth went into the chemist shop while Anitya waited in the car. Morning after pills were over the counter, but Anitya had wanted to see her doctor to make sure there weren't any side effects, especially with her ability to have children later. Siddharth intended to get just 1 pill. Hopefully they'd never need it again after this time. But then he thought ... who knows what could happen, they might need more of these. But how many? Two, three? He shrugged and just bought five. When they got home Siddharth took out one of the pills, putting the rest in his medicine cabinet. He handed the pill to Anitya, and she looked at it like it was death. Then quickly she put it in her mouth and swallowed it with a big gulp of water.

Anitya was too sore for sex that evening, and anyway the morning after pill had put a damper on everything. It wasn't until a few days later that she recovered, both physically and emotionally. Siddharth's cock was bursting, he was dying to fuck and re-live the night with Sumit. The ordeal of the morning after pill brought them closer, and his insecurities of the experience had faded, leaving only his lustful fantasies. "Did you get any sleep, or did you fuck all night long?" he groaned as he fucked her.

"I think I passed out once," she said, pushing her pelvis up to meet her husband's thrusts. "It was right after we both came. But he stayed in me while we slept, I think. I woke up with him inside me. He was soft but he's so long and thick I still felt full. I started kissing him and rocking on him, and he got hard, and then he woke up and we fucked again." Siddharth came thinking of Sumit spooning his wife, both of them sleeping, with her still impaled on his long cock.

A few weeks later, Siddharth and Anitya saw Sumit at the temple. He was alone, so they assumed it was Avani's weekend with the kids. Siddharth steered Anitya next to Sumit. He couldn't stop thinking about their evening together. He'd gotten jealous and bothered, but survived it. Strong emotions were sure to follow after watching your wife get her brains fucked out by another man. But that's a big part of what made it so exciting, and he wanted it to happen again.

As the pooja ended, Siddharth whispered into Anitya's ear. "Do you want to go home with him?"

"Siddharth, no," she whispered back. "It's too awkward."

"I can talk to him."

"Siddharth ..."

He could tell she wanted to. After the pooja ended and they were walking out, Siddharth looked questioning at his wife. She gave him a non-committal shrug. He gave her a lecherous grin and caught up with Sumit while she waited.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:45 AM