Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 35

There was something about Das and his relation with Meera. Unlike Mr. Shekhar, he seemed to be in a hurry. He always sought sex. For Mr. Shekhar it was about time. He wanted to spend time with her. Talk to her, have coffee with her, watch a cricket match with her. But for Das, he always told me, how he wanted to have her. He wanted to 'do this' and 'do that' to her. He wanted to make love to her at every chance he saw. All of those dreams of merely looking into her eyes and cute smiles were ceased as soon as he had the ultimate fun with her. His interest with her was quite sexual.

For three days, I couldn't hear anything from both Das and Meera. I even expected me to be forgotten. The office incident had suggested me that. More stories would follow, and I might only listen them from Das.
But I was wrong. Mr. Das called me Thursday afternoon.
"I need your favour dear. Can I come over your place this evening?"
"What's the formality, come over man."
I said.
"I'm bringing Meera too."
I felt a momentary happiness because of the possibility of seeing her again.
"Oh I see."

Thinking of her still made me feel warm. Strange, isn't it?

"You know, we need a place. We need a place to discuss something very important and intimate."
He said.
My happiness blurred in an instant. I remembered the meaning of their discussion.
"Did she agree?"
I didn’t really believe him.
"She will come anywhere I ask, dear. Believe me Mr. Menon; we’ll be there at five."

Only I know how I spent the rest of that day. I rushed home quickly finishing my work. I cleaned the house without wasting a moment and kept everything arranged and tidy. My wife was coming home after such a long gap. It made no sense actually but I was happy for it. All I wanted then was to see her, no matter what happens after that.
When I arranged my bedroom I noticed the bed sheet. My heartbeats shot up as I looked into it.
Das. Didn’t he say he’s coming for a discussion? The meaning of that discussion according to my dictionary was…

I didn’t think twice before replacing all the bed sheets with the fresh ones. I didn’t realize at the beginning but my dick was hard and stayed so all the time. I was aroused; and at the same time I was ashamed of my arousal. I even felt I would cum any moment if I keep looking at the bed sheets. They were waiting for someone.

Mr. Das drove in exactly at 5 pm. I opened the door and welcomed my wife and her lover into my home with a pleasant smile.
"How are you Meera?"
I asked like a real friend, just a real friend.
"I am good. How are you?"
She smiled at me. I caught her eyes shining. It melt me. I was still the pathetic loser.

They were coming from work. She was wearing a kurti and jeans. She looked simply gorgeous and my eyes struggled to leave her.
They both sat in the same couch. I served them the juices I had prepared beforehand. Then I sat opposite to them.
"It looks like Mr. Menon has worked hard for us Meera. This house is nothing like I saw last time." Mr. Das commented.
I was embarrassed. I didn’t know what to say. Meera looked at me and smiled.
"That’s really great, Mr. Menon. By the way, you have a wonderful house."
There was a strange undertone to her voice. Was she teasing me?

No one said anything after that. I felt some sort of awkwardness as all of us three deliberately turned our attention to the juice glasses in silence. That excuse was over once we finished the drinks.
I cleared my throat.
"Anyone would like to have more of the juice?"
"No thanks." Meera said.
"Mr. Das told me you guys have something to discuss with each other."
I said and quickly regretted using that word again.
"Discussion, yes." Das looked at Meera.
"What?"
She looked surprised.
She knew what’s coming.
"Let’s discuss in private, honey."
He held his arm around her and stood up.
"No."
She shook her head, but she stood up at the same time.
"Mr. Menon, show us our room please. She will need some privacy."
He demanded.
I wondered how one can behave so bold. Well he was.
"Oh what? No!"
Meera still protested. But it wasn't enough.

I was the most stupid husband ever lived on the face of this earth at that moment. I showed him my bedroom and watched him walk my wife into that room, against her formal wish. She too, didn't oppose him like she really meant it and the door was closed soon. I wiped my face with my palms and let out a sigh.
I was alone again. My excitement was actually frustrating me.

"What are you doing, are you mad, Das?"
I heard Meera questioning him. My bedroom door wasn’t as strong as that of Sunshine Gardens. I could hear every bits of sounds from my bedroom.
"Yes I’m mad. Crazy for you, my lady. Just come here…"
I heard Das’ soft voice.
"Your friend is just standing there... How..."
There was sounds of some frantic movements that interrupted her talking and any form of objections if there were any.

Then I heard the sound of him dumping her onto my bed, the sound of an unceremonious fall, that of my wife into his bed. She'd surrender now. I knew.
I heard sounds of his whisper. Probably complimenting her.
There wasn’t anything dramatic or unexpected after that. No sounds were audible and I wondered what happened.
I waited for some time and walked to the door. I had a doubt whether they'd open the door to my face and catch me there. But it wasn't strong enough to scare me away. I stood very close to the door and tried to listen.
The first thing I heard was a gasp. Then I heard his sound.
"Oh yes, yes...mmm.."
Then I heard more sounds. Sounds that gave me the clear picture of my wife sucking her lovers dick. He was enjoying it like anything.
"Yes...mmm.... Yes... Keep sucking... Suck it full..."
He kept encouraging her. And the wet sounds that she created forced me visualise her doing it with all her heart. So passionate. I once heard her moan.

There had never been any form of objection. She was just horny from the moment go.
Why was she behaving like that? How could she submit herself to him like this? Was she just waiting for this man? I thought.

In my mind she was still my wife. But at that moment I felt like she would never remember me as her actual husband.

The man she had slept with before Das wasn't me. It was Mr. Shekhar and it was almost an year ago. How could she remember me? She would have forgotten me. I reasoned.
And I felt like I had failed miserably understanding my once wife. She never sucked me like that. I had always thought she needed to be forced to do that, and I never could force her for anything.
Now, there she was, at the other side of that door, she was putting a picture of herself I never knew.
Perhaps she was waiting for a perfect match. A perfect man.
She had been all alone for an year before Das. Day and night. The whole of a winter and a summer have passed since then. There were plenty of reasons for her to be wanting.
So there she was. Worshipping a man's penis with her lips, tongue and throat, altogether.

In that room, in that bed, in the hands of her new lover, she was finally quenching her thirst. The agonising wait for a man's comfort was over.
The more I listened, the more I lost myself to them. I was becoming involved. I was being consumed. There was no escape. I felt I would stay there stuck forever and they'd catch me. Then I sensed the movement within me. It was twitching. It was hard line a stone, struggling in my pants. I felt like I was never hard like this in my life. It was aching. I wanted to ease it out of my pants. But I wasn't that daring. In the deep of my mind, I knew it was wrong to pleasure yourself to the sounds of your wife pleasuring someone else. I had lived those moments earlier but it had never been devastating like this.
Your wife. Is she still your wife, Krish? I asked myself sarcastically.
The answer was no.
She wasn't my wife anymore. She wasn't mine. She belonged to another man whom she had already submitted her heart and body. A man who was truly capable to fulfill her wants. With his heart and body.

Sometimes you take the most important of your life's decisions in an instant. Your life, your very existence, your death may depend on it. Later you might call it fate.

That very moment, while standing there like a statue whose only active part of body was his dick, I took a decision.
The decision to give up.
I can claim that I was forced to give up on her but it doesn't matter anymore.
I gave up on the woman I loved the most in my life, and let my hand crawl inside my pants. I touched my dick with a great sense of ecstasy. I held it and tried to adjust it in its own confinements. It gave me no relief. Eventually I managed to bend it downward and push it between my thighs. It was now eased. So was I. The words of encouragement from Mr. Das asking Meera to keep pleasuring him were echoing in my ears. It tempted me to pleasure myself more and I started pressing my dick downwards, repeatedly, making it slid between my thighs. It was indeed one of the most pleasing secret moments in my life, making me feel everything else trivial. And within no time I shot a huge load in my underwear. I closed my eyes as I welcomed the ground shattering orgasm. I gasped for breath like I was injecting my life into Meera's smooth tight pussy or even beyond that, and struggled to keep me quiet, as I came with jerks.
When I came back to the reality, I couldn't hear any noise from the other side of the door. I feared I might have got carried away. Perhaps they're finished. I quickly and quietly withdrew myself to the couch.
I felt the wetness in my underwear as I walked. I slowly allowed myself to fall on the couch and took a long breath. My heart was still pounding hard and the thought of Mr Das cumming in her mouth dreaded me. He would have flooded her mouth. She would have swallowed it. Would she have enjoyed it? I wasn't sure. But I tried to imagine her enjoying it for a moment. With her eyes adoring him for letting her swallow his juices.
God. No. I sighed.
My eyes remained on the door for long, expecting it to be opened any moment. But it didn't.
Perhaps they'd be getting dressed. I thought.
I grabbed my mobile and prepared myself to behave normally. I pretended reading something. Time passed more than enough, still the door remained closed.
I wondered if they had started it again. Maybe they're talking, I thought again. It took me a couple of minutes more to gather some courage to walk upto the door, again.
As I put my ear close to the door, I heard them. I heard the bed shaking sounds. Now he was fucking her, again. This time I heard her clearly. I could make out how hard he was pounding her and how deep he was going into her. Each pull, each push, made her moan.
"Huhh..aahh..huhh..aahh..huhh..aahh..."
It went on. No other words ever escaped her throat. Just moans, moans of pleasure.

My hearbeats shot up in a second and I forget myself again. It wasn't because of any form of sense of loss but in fact because of the astonishing sound of their lovemaking. It was brutal yet rhythmatic. I could tell that he was literally fucking her brains out. The tempo of him thrusting himself into her was interesting, reverberating through my consciousness. He was faster enough to make the mattress creak, and harder enough to make Meera gasp for breath. I heard her cry at once and other sounds paused. It was a long cry that ended abruptly as the bed squeaking resume again. He was strong enough to make me envy and stand like a dead duck. My dick was up and alive again, and in no time I found my right hand inside my pants, pressing my dick into the slit I made up between my thighs. It slid through my earlier load of ejaculation as I heard Meera cry out his name.
"Dass.. Das..Dasss....!"
I hoped I would last long enough to enjoy her cry till it ends, only in vain.
In less than two minutes, I guess I shot my gun again. I suppressed my heavy breathing while Mr.das was taking my wife to new heights where nothing could be stopped or suppressed. I couldn't submit myself to my orgasm this time, as my mind was diverted toward the scream I heard of Meera as she got hers. I heard Mr. Das grunting and the bed shakes suddenly came to a halt.
I knew it. He was injecting his love seeds into my wife's tight pussy or even beyond that. Into the deepest part of her body.
"Oh my God."
I heard Meera cry.
It was followed by some noisy kisses.
"I love you baby."
I heard Das.
"Love you too. This is so good Das."
Her voice was trembling.
It wasn't a voice I had ever heard from her after lovemaking. It was indeed the sound of a woman who were devoured by her man. She was won by him.

When I walked back to my couch this time, I felt happy that I witnessed it. I actually felt comfortable with it. I felt comfortable with my soaked underwear. I felt comfortable with the change in myself.
I wasn't a cuckold who let his wife have sex with someone else; but a voyeur who spied on two lovers making love.
I felt comfortable with the fact that I was no one.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 24-11-2018, 06:53 PM