Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 34

I had pledged not to masturbate again.
My dick was limp when I took that bloody pledge. By noon, I again visualised Meera living the pleasure of another man's dick, and I found my dick hard enough to break my stupid pledge. I pulled it out and jerked it into madness.
"Ohhhh! Meera... My baby...!"
I grunted.
And I wanked again at night. In the morning too. It was becoming a habit.

A pledge built upon a limp dick could be broken easily by a hard one. I learnt.

Meera wanted me to masturbate. Perhaps she wanted me to get over the pain of losing her to someone else. Perhaps she was excited for making me watch them. The first one seemed reasonable and less intimidating to me, though I preferred believing the latter.

Monday I was surprisingly able to wake up and go to work in time. That day at work, I saw a new woman in my section. She was beautiful and her charming face often caught my attention. Eventually she noticed me and she smiled at me. I quickly walked upto her.
"Hello!"
I said.
"Finally you noticed me, huh?"
She closed her diary and turned to face me.
"What?"
"I've been here for three months. Do you know my name?"
I kept staring at her. I was seeing her for the first time in my life.
Where have I been? I wondered.
"Your name...huh... well, hi! I'm Krish."
I extended my hand. I had to force myself to keep my eyes glued to her face. Still I was aware of the fulness of her breasts. I wished if she looked away so that I can steal a glance at her cleavage, in vain. Her eyes remained at my face a shook my hand.
"Hello Krish, I'm Sija. Nice to finally meet you!"

We extended our chat to lunch break and then to tea break.
Mrs. Sija Jayaram was in her thirties. Her husband Mr. Jayaram worked in a bank. They had two children. And they all lived a happy, picture perfect life.

Picture perfect life.
Really? Does such a thing exist? I wondered later.

Wednesday I got a phone call from Mr. Das.
"I was thinking of a drink tonight. How about you?"
He asked. I was ready. But later he called me and cancelled the plan.
"We'll give it another day buddy."
He said.
That another day happened to be Sunday. He rang me up at 6 pm.
"Hey man. How about sitting over a Johnny Walker right now?"
He sounded ecstatic. I was interested immediately.
He arrived at my place at 7 pm.

"This is for what you did for me, man."
He said as he filled our glasses. We quickly moved to our second and third round, then he threw in the subject.
"You know what's new?"
"What's new?"
"Yesterday. In my office."
"What?"
I was stunned.
"You won't believe it. I know. I'll call her."
He took his phone and called Meera. He put it on the speaker mode and placed it on the table.
"Hi."
I heard a familiar voice. Meera.
"All well honey?"
"Mmm well. What's up?"
"Are you okay?"
"What's okay? It's still aching, I guess."
Suddenly she sounded cautious.
"That's the fun honey! You enjoyed, didn't you?"
"Mmm...I did."
"That's what I wanted. You having fun with me."
"Where are you?"
"I'm having a drink with our friend. Mr. Menon."
"Is he listening you talking?"
"You're on speaker.."
"Oh shit!"
She cut the call. Das laughed and looked at me.
"You embarrassed her." I complained in my weak voice.
"She likes it, man. You don't know her like I do."
He said.
That was true.

Who is Meera?
I asked myself.
I don't know.
I answered myself.

You know nothing about her.
Das finished his drink and poured another.
"Tell me about yesterday."
I said.
I was curious to know.
"Yesterday. Yesterday I bent her over my office table and showed my dick into her. That's it."

I took a deep breath.
Breathe, Krish, breathe!

"That's too dangerous."
I managed to say.

If I hit this liquor bottle in his head and break it, will he die?
I thought for a moment.

"That's the fun in that, buddy! That's the fun in having such an option in your office."
I hated him further for terming her just an option. I forced myself to ignore it.
"But you could get caught."
I tried to reason, like a stupid.
"It was Saturday, man. Nobody was there. I had called a few of the staff in the morning and relieved them all by noon, except for Meera."
"That's the power of being a boss."
"A true boss. I then called her to come to my office. And I asked her, 'are you aware that we're the only people left in this whole building, honey?', and she was already smiling. She knew what I was. Then I gave her a glorious kiss. You know how sweet she was..."
Das touched his own lips, reliving those moments.
"A couple of kisses here and there, and she was ready. I straightway bent her down on to my desk. She initially didn't like the idea, it was too rough for her, but when she saw I was serious, she just let me. I pulled her skirt up and..."
He took a sip from his glass.
"..and her panty, I pulled it down to her knees. Her bum looked so round and plumb, you know I didn't have a condom else I would have stuffed her ass with my dick. I will do that another day, I know."

The man was mad. He was making me sick. I was getting horny as he kept talking how he screwed my wife.

"So this time I chose to go after her pussy. Oh man she was very tight and she cried when I pushed it in. She was really tight. Before me, there was a one year gap for her. She had told me. And she cried really hard. I had to press her mouth to keep her silent, I mean less noise. It was really good, man. Really good."
"Sounds painful from her side."
I commented. I was jealous.
"Nothing like that. That pain is fun, actually. Once I kept going, and I started reaching really inside her, she was moaning like 'oh my baby...oh my Das..', she was enjoying it and I made sure I gave her a wonderful orgasm. It's the golden rule of fucking. Always make sure she cums. The louder she screams, the more you own her."
It sounded a valuable lesson to me. Had I ever made her cum?
"And then I fired my gun. And I'm damn sure I've filled her pussy like she have only dreamt of. That's the way we finish it. If she wasn't on pills, she'd give birth to my child soon. I'm sure."
A lightening passed through my head. And I prayed she was.
"So you enjoyed a lot, didn't you?"
I said later.
"What about you man. You should also get some girls."
He advised.
"I've had my share of women, Mr. Das. Don't worry about me."
I wasn't thinking of Ananya or Sheelu.i was just lying. I was alone.

That night I tried to imagine Das fucking Meera from behind in his office, with her skirt up, his pants down. I slept late like every night. I was used to it by then.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 24-11-2018, 06:50 PM