Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
She looked relieved. "I was afraid there. I know I got out of control a little. Sometimes you didn't look too happy."

He shrugged, but he kept the smile planted on his face. "You know, I've told you, sometimes I feel jealous, but that just adds to the excitement." He forced a chuckle, trying to sound lighthearted. "You did get out of control there. I guess you really enjoyed yourself."

"Well – yeah!" she said laughing. "I mean, Sumit is incredible! I know you'll want to know how many times he made to cum, but honestly I lost count. I mean, it was like one continuous orgasm! And each one got more intense! He's so amazing! I can't believe Avani let a man like that go!"

Siddharth kept the smile on his face, but her words were like daggers in his heart. They were silent, Siddharth thinking about how to say the next thing. He had to be careful, he didn't want Anitya to lose her temper. He said tentatively, "You know, we didn't make Sumit wear a condom last night ..."

"I know, and he came gallons," she giggled. Then she realized the implications. "Oh my god ..."

It was telling how much Anitya had gotten completely caught up in Sumit's body and cock that, until now, she hadn't realized the possible consequences of letting him fuck her bareback and cum inside her.

Siddharth quickly took her hands. "It's all my fault," he said. "I got so caught up in the moment I wasn't thinking. But ... I think we need to get you a morning after pill."

Anitya's face dropped. "But ... we've been trying for months to get pregnant. We've been having so much sex lately, I thought this might be the month." The reality of having to take the morning after pill and aborting what could be Siddharth's baby hit her, and she started to cry. She so wanted to have a baby and start a family.

"Shhhhhh, it's okay, it's okay," he said taking her into his arms and comforting her.

Later that day Siddharth took Anitya to see her doctor, Dr Latika Khadse. "Well, that's wasn't fun," she said emerging from the doctor's office and into the waiting room. "Dr Latika Khadse knows we're trying to have a baby, so when I asked about the morning after pill she asked me if I'm having an affair."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:44 AM