Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 32

By the time it was finally opened, I had moved on to my sixth round of JD. Mr Das walked out first and he sat opposite me. I saw the satisfying smile on his face that told me the whole story. It killed me. Yet I managed to speak.
"Where have you been Mr Das? You took so long?"
"Long? Hell no, man. And you have no idea where I have been!"
He said. He though looked less tired than I was, I noticed.
"It was worth waiting for a year, Krish. Your wife, oh thank you for making up that story, I mean my ladylove there was absolute fun. All because of you. Thanks, man!"
I managed to smile despite feeling sunken. Dead men do smile at times. Universal truth.
"Would you mind fetching me a glass of water? I feel tired!"
He asked in a tired voice. I got up and brought the water from the mini bar. He finished it before I could sit back.
"One more please!"
And he handed me the glass.
I repeated the act and he simply kept it on the centre table.
"Thanks. Now take your seat, Mr Menon."
He gestured toward my couch.

It took a couple of minutes for Meera to step out. She had tried her best to restore her looks but it wasn't helping much. She looked every inch a woman who just got fucked her brains out. Her lips had lost their sheen and charm, her hair was messy, her eyes tired and her gown was wrinkled. She was molten and stirred. She walked slowly to Mr Das and sat beside him. Very close. She was in thrall to this man. Her man. I was now an outsider.
She smiled at him once and then kept her head down, looking a the velvet floor. My eyes were following her every move and I caught her stealing a glance at me. She was made a woman. His woman. I saw.
My eyes fell on Mr Das and I found him studying me. I felt a sudden guilt as if I was staring his wife.
My life had turned upside down. There was no coming back. Yet I tried to smile at him.
"Look up honey. There's nothing to hide from him. He's our closest friend, we can trust him like our shadows."
He said, holding around her shoulder.
He was right. I had become a shadow. A shadow which can only follow.
Meera looked up and smiled shyly. She was still beautiful. Her smile melted me. I wished I could grab that face and kiss her. Just one kiss.
I used to own her. Long ago. I remembered. I heard someone crying inside of me.
Mr Das took the glass from the table and gave it to her.
She thanked him.
"Thank him. He had made it for you. He knew you'd be in need of this."

Now I was shy. I couldn't figure out why.

"So Mr Menon, from today, from now onward, I own this gorgeous woman. She's my private property, and I'm her proud owner now."
Meera bit her lips.
He leaned to her and kissed lightly on her cheek. I burned further.
"We were in a deep discussion on the coming monsoon, Mr Menon. I hope you haven't heard anything, have you?"
He asked me.
I shook my head.
I heard nothing. I hope they too haven't heard anything, from outside. A man died here. I thought.
Mr Das held her close and kissed her cheek again. She seemed to be enjoying it. She quickly finished her drink and excused herself to the washroom. As she was walking, I watched her back. She wasn't the one I saw in the morning.
"What have you done to her, Mr Das? She's shaken."
I complained once she was gone.
Das had a wry smile on his face.
"I did exactly what I had to do, buddy. I licked her like a mad dog. She touched heaven when I slurped her like that."
He kept grinning as he went on. I didn't know how to respond. I sat there with my mouth open, aghast at his face.
"Then I showed my little thing, you know, the 'little' thing to her. You can't believe how tight she was."
He lowered his voice this time.
"You know she was more like a virgin to me. She hadn't had a company for more than a year. She was really wet after my tongue assault, but couldn't spread enough to fit me in. Then I got her lips around me, oh man!"
He adjusted his groin with her left hand as he paused.
"She lubricated me well with her lips and tongue, then only I managed to go in. She was really hot buddy. She knows how to please a man. I haven't had such a great woman in years. It's worth waiting a lifetime. And you know what, we own each other now."
Lucky bastard. I said in my mind.
Meera returned soon.
"Honey, would you mind if I let Mr Menon drop you back home?"
He asked her. She looked up surprised. Even I was.
It was too early to wind up the day. But he had his share of reasons.

"If I keep looking at you, we'll end up in another round of discussion."
Meera was the first one to laugh. I forced myself to laugh at the lame joke.
"Okay let's leave then."
I rose to my feet. I was drunk but I didn't care. There are things more intoxicating than liquor. I had just learnt.

"Honey, please keep the necklace in there."
Mr Das said while leaving. Perhaps he wanted to make her keep thinking of her possessor. She agreed with a smile and kissed him bye.

Strangely, she sat in the backseat of the car this time. It was a gesture. Every gesture would make me realize she's not mine anymore.
I couldn't talk to her for half an hour. Then I gathered some courage.
"So."
I looked at her in the mirror.
"Have you discussed the future?"
I was unintentionally referring to their discussion on monsoon. I immediately regretted using that word.
"No."
She said.
"Then what else you guys were talking, actually?"
I deliberately avoided the word discussion.
In my dictionary, this word now had a different meaning. A brutal fucking episode.
"Talking? You know what we were doing there, don't you?"
She asked quickly.
"I...I...I mean..."
I was at loss for words.
"And I know you were listening. I was like screaming when he was..."
She paused. I looked into her eyes.
"Yeah. I heard that. But..."
"We barely did any talking in there. He simply led me to it."
She interrupted me.
"Oh..Kay. was it good?"
I couldn't believe I asked her that. Maybe it was alcohol.
"Yes, it was so good."
She replied, surprisingly.
"So he's worth loving and being with.."
"Did you enjoy when we were doing it?"
She interrupted me again. My heart started thumping harder. What should I say? Was she going to judge me? And what even if she did, she didn't belong to me anymore. I did a quick self-talk.
"Yes, I enjoyed. Very.."
I said sarcastically.
"Did you masturbate?"
"What? No!"
I replied even before I could process what she had asked. I couldn't believe she was asking me that. I felt disgusting. What the hell she was thinking of me? She's still seeing me as the same old one who wanked at the site of Mr Shekhar pounding her hard in our bed. It was very disappointing that she was unable to see the change in me.

We didn't talk further until we reached Lavanya Apartments. She got down and looked at me through the window.
"Tell me, Krish. Did you masturbate when I was making love to Das?"
I looked at her stunned.
"No... Why do you..."
"I want you to do it. Tonight. I will feel a lot better if you do."
She said firmly and walked away.
My face had turned pale.
Unable to move or think, I sat there, struggling to breathe. I took myself a few seconds to allow what I'd just heard to sink in. What did she mean? Was she remorseful? Was she sorry for what she'd done? Was she feeling that I deserve better? Was she still nurturing feelings for me?
A hundred questions poked in my mind.
Strangely, I found myself aroused while I drove back home. I couldn't get rid of it even by the end of the eve. I was hard for no reason. Even my body wasn't under my control.
It was easy to learn who had it. Meera.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 24-11-2018, 06:34 PM