Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Dinner went great. It was awkward at first, but eventually the friends laughed and talked like nothing had happened. They shared two bottles of wine. Then Siddharth pulled out a bottle of tequila and they did shots, laughing and giggling. "I've got a surprise," Siddharth said showing them a small baggie.

Anitya looked surprised. "Is that grass?"

Siddharth smiled and nodded as he rolled a joint. "I bought it from a guy at work." He lit it and took a deep drag, then handed it to Anitya.

She giggled. "Oh my god, I haven't gotten high since college!" She took a drag, holding the smoke in her lungs, then finally letting it out. "Oh my," she said, already feeling its effects.

Siddharth took the joint from her and handed it to Sumit. As he took a drag, Siddharth turned on soft music and pulled Anitya into his arms, moving in a slow dance. Sumit finished the joint and rolled and lit another, handing it to Siddharth. Siddharth took a long drag and then so did Anitya. All three were feeling the effects of the alcohol and grass.

Siddharth and Anitya continued to slowly dance, the married couple looking into each other's eyes. "What's happening?" Anitya asked with an uncertain voice.

Siddharth didn't answer. He took another drag and then so did Anitya. He maneuvered Anitya to where Sumit stood. With a casual grin that belied the seriousness of the moment, he handed his wife to Sumit. Awkwardly, Sumit put his arms around Anitya's waist. She looked at Siddharth uncertainly, then looked at Sumit and put her arms around his neck. They began to dance, slowly moving from side to side, looking into each other's eyes. Siddharth sat in a chair, mesmerized.

Sumit was rock hard. Anitya felt so good in his arms. She looked more beautiful than ever, and without makeup she looked so young, like a princess. As they danced, he didn't smell her normal perfume. Instead he smelled baby powder. He was so completely captivated by her, and looking into her face was hypnotic. As if in a dream, he heard himself ask Siddharth, "Can I kiss your wife?"

Siddharth gulped, knowing this was the moment. He'd wanted this for so long. He felt overwhelmed with lust, lightheaded with excitement. Anitya turned to look at him, an uncertain expression on her face. "Please do," he said looking into his wife's eyes.

A moment later Anitya felt Sumit's lips on hers. He started slow, just little kisses on her lips, then he placed his mouth fully on hers. He probed with his tongue, and she opened her mouth, and then his tongue was inside her mouth. They kissed for minutes, and when they finally parted both were panting.

Still in Sumit's arms, Anitya looked over at her husband. He had taken his cock out and was slowly stroking himself. "Sit down," she said turning back to Sumit. She got on her knees between his legs and unbuckled and unzipped him. She pulled down his jeans and saw the huge tent in his shorts. Her hands practically shook as she pulled down his shorts. Her eyes went wide. "Um ... really?" she said to herself in amazement as she gawked at the gigantic thing sticking up at her. It was huge, at least three hands long and very thick, with big veins running up the sides. She wrapped both hands around him. It was hard like granite, but the skin soft like a baby's skin, a darker shade of Sumit's dark complexion and completely unblemished.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:33 AM