Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
She put her hand on his knee. "You know what happens next?" she whispered. She moved her hand up his leg. "Do you want to know?"

"Yeah," he said hoarsely.

Anitya smiled, as if pleased Sumit wanted to know. Then her expression turned urgent. "After those men have touched me and gotten me so hot" -- she continued slowly running her hand up his thigh -- "Siddharth takes me home and fucks me." She put her palm over Sumit's erection, and very softly squeezed him. "Do you want to fuck me Sumit?"

Sumit didn't have to be asked twice. He stood up in a flash and practically dragged Anitya from the bar. He registered the envious looks from all the men in the bar. In the car he drove home like a maniac. He was so hard he felt like he was going to burst through his pants. Just then he felt Anitya's head in his lap. She's so horny she's going down on me right here! He braced himself for her mouth, he knew he'd cum as soon as he felt her lush lips around him. But after a few moments he realized she wasn't doing anything. "Anitya?" he asked touching her head. He didn't hear anything except her steady breathing. She'd passed out.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:31 AM