Incest SATURDAY........Romance between MOM & SON (Completed)
Ravi on seeing her stood motionless and let his eyes roam over her body. She was looking strikingly beautiful and sexy. The orange color of the sarong had faded to almost skin color and he saw his mother looking demure in the bikini. Mala on feeling his eyes feasting over her lush body pushed him into the water. Ravi staggered and fell on his back. Mala moved over him and crisscrossing her feet on either side of his waist stood over him. Ravi had a devils view of her body. He saw her rich thighs barely a few inches from him. He lifted both his arms and held her by her thighs. Mala's body sizzled on his touch. Only the thin veil of her sari was in between his hands and her thighs. His hands started to pull the thin covering of her sari but as she had pinned it he could not remove it.

'This is not fair' he said.

'What's not fair' she asked, lowering her self over him and laughing?

'This' he said tugging her sari.

'Why? there is nothing wrong in it,' she said.

'It is covering your bikini' he replied.

'You too are covered' she said looking at his loose shirt.

'I am helpless. My hands are tied' he said gripping her thighs for support.

'Shall I,' she asked tugging at his shirt.

'Be my guest' he replied.

Mala stooped down and taking hold of his shirt she started undoing its buttons. She took her own time in undoing them. When she came to the last button she twisted the shirt on her fingers. And when Ravi nudged her she undid the last button. She then caught both the flaps of his shirt and pulled it away from his body. Ravi had to help her out in removing from his hands.

It was Mala's turn to gaze at his body. Her eyes feasted on his masculine chest. She dragged her eyes on his muscled arms and chest. She drifted her hands over his chest. She caressed the upheavals of his chest. She let her fingers nibble his nipples and slightly pinched them. She was getting excited by the minute. She slid her hands over the curve of his navel. She moved her hands over his belly button and further down. Then her eyes fell on his shorts. It was ballooned up like a small tent. On deeper scrutiny she saw the bulge in his short which was heaving up and down. Her eyes were still focused on it when she heard Ravi say 'do you like it.' She shifted her gaze and said 'you are a devil'.

'Your little devil' he replied.

'Do you call it little' she said on the spur of the moment.

'I don't know, you should know better' he answered back.

'It's awesome' she replied.

'How can you say when you have not seen it' he asked

'I don't need to see it. I can judge by its impression'. She replied coolly.

'Be sure, look at it' he said.

'I have seen it' she replied.

Ravi was baffled by her answer. 'When' he shot the question to her?

'When you were a cute little boy,' she alleged smilingly.

'Ah! That. That was a long time ago', he replied.

'Yes, it was a long long time ago,' she repeated his words emphasizing them.

'Do you see any change now,' he said and waited for her answer.

'You are too much Ravi' she said.

'Yes, I have grown a lot,' he replied laughingly.

'I did not mean that' she shot back.

'Look at it. Be sure of its size,' Ravi replied continuing the conversation.

'No, never' she replied.

'But I want to see' he spoke softly.

'What' she murmured.

'What you don't want me to see'.

Ravi could not put the words directly that he wanted to look her up.

'Then see it, who is stopping you, I am going,' she said straightening up.

'Wait' he hissed.

'What for' she questioned?

'I did not mean mine' he insisted.

'Then who's 'Roger's she asked mischievously.

'You can look at Roger's; I want to see yours'. He blurted out.

'Ravi' she screamed and left him. Taking a few steps she stopped as suddenly she felt a hot desire running through her body on having heard the name Roger.

As Mala stopped, Ravi rushed and pulled her to him.

This time Mala did not resist him. Her body went limp and she felt his shaft wedge her back.

'Now what' she asked.

'Get closer' he said nudging his body to hers.

'Why' she asked as she plastered her body to his.

'I need something to cool down' he said, clinging to her body.

'Enough' she asked when her body was totally glued to his.

'Yes' saying this he encircled his hands around her waist.

Mala feeling his bare hands on her waist was steamed up. She moved her head back till she could brush her cheeks over his.

Ravi dug one hand inside the sarong and caressed her waist.

Mala turned her face to his, which had moved down her shoulder and peeping at her bosom.

Ravi slid his hand over her navel. Mala shuddered at his touch and opened her mouth and let out a soft moan.

Ravi pushed his hand up which encountered the thin fabric of her bikini top.

Mala brushed her lips over the nape of his neck.

Ravi then brought the other hand in front. He loosened his grip on her and asked Mala to lift her hands and hold him.

Mala lifted her hands and bringing above his head she held him.

This movement made Mala's breasts to creep up from the bikini top.

Ravi had a bird's view of the top of her creamy breasts. He pushed breasts up from underneath her bikini top. This exposed more flesh of her jutted breasts.

Ravi's pecker intensified its dimension. He was getting harder.

Mala felt its heat and hardness just above her buttocks. She dipped her body a little. Ravi's pecker wedged into the softness of her buttocks and this also made his hands cover her breasts. Ravi grasped both her breasts in his hands.

Mala started wriggling her lower body. She was grinding his shaft on her buttocks.

Ravi was getting steamed up. He let his hands slid over her breasts and gripping the thin sarong he tore it out of her body.

Mala sizzled, she started moaning and when Ravi tried to do the same to her bikini top; she stopped him and said 'the hook is at the front'.

Ravi unhooked the front of her bikini and as he spread it across her chest, he was surprised when he encountered the thin bra she had put underneath it.

'What's this for' he asked cupping her bra in his hands?

'To make you work hard' she replied.

'Or do you like me undressing you' he shot back.

'Both' she replied.

'Mom' they are beautiful' he said caressing the soft flesh.

'Do you like touching them' she spoke tenderly?

'I love them more if I can see them' he said.

'Take a peep' she welcomed him.

'No, I want them fully exposed' he replied.

'Wait'. Saying this she manipulated the bikini top out from her body by bringing one hand behind her back she unhooked her bra and said 'yes'.

Ravi's cock was pulsating. His eyes were eager to look at the mound of flesh. He held the straps of her bra in his hands and gently slid them down. The cups of her bra gave way and the marvelous vision of her rich breasts with dark brown nipples came into view.

Ravi dug his face further down. It had almost reached the top of her breasts. He started staring at them. His gaze and the closeness of his face on her breasts made Mala go crazy. 'Hold them' she cried out.

Ravi gripped them and started squeezing them in both hands. He then manipulated his shaft in between the crack of her buttocks. Mala cried out in delight and pushed her back, making his shaft wedge deeper into her buttocks.

Ravi cried out in ecstasy. He lifted his face to hers.

Mala held his head and bringing her face down kissed his lips.

Ravi started to shag her buttocks. He was wedging deeper and deeper.

'Remove your bikini' he cried out.

'No' said Mala.

'Why' asked Ravi?

'It's forbidden' she hissed.

Ravi understood it. He did not want to force her. But still he wanted something special to make him come. He dipped a hand down and holding her thigh he lifted up the sarong and pushed his shaft in between her buttocks. He got a good leverage at the bottom of her buttocks. He started pumping her.

Mala's mind went out of control. She started helping him by widening the gap.

Ravi quickened his pace. Mala sucked his lips in her mouth.

As Ravi's pace accelerated, his shorts gave way and his shaft popped out.

Mala felt his naked shaft underneath her buttocks. She could not control any longer. She pressed her tongue deep inside his mouth and ravishing his tongue she creamed out.

Ravi now feeling his naked shaft under her hot buttocks was screaming 'I am coming; I am coming, hold me,' he said.

'Yes, yes,' said Mala and as her soft hand touched his iron hot shaft, she felt him shoot his sperm which evaded her hand and landed on her naked thighs.

Ravi held her and did not leave her till his spasms resided.........
                                                Heart రసిక  మహారాజ్ Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Nightking's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:46 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:52 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:52 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:54 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 06:01 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 06:02 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: SATURDAY........Romance between MOM & SON - by Nightking - 11-02-2019, 03:04 PM