Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Shilpa was struggling near Guru-ji’s heavy stature and writhing in pain. Their nude boides about to copulate looked like heavenly bodies in the golden glow of the yagya fire. I was almost mesmerized by the scene. They both were sweating profusely in the heat of the fire and their won body heat due to the sexual act. Guru-ji now was increasing the thrust and while Shilpa constantly moaned and cried I noticed drops of blood on the white sari below Shilpa’s bottom. I could well realize that her virginity was broken. Guru-ji did not stop for a moment at her screaming and slowly pushed his dick into her vagina more and more. Shilpa was struggling as if like a chicken when cut in a meat shop. I was feeling pity for her as I could very well realize the pain taking that huge tool into her very tight pussy. After quite some time Shilpa seemed to be enjoying Guru-ji’s strokes and the white sari was red with bright blood from Shilpa’s pussy. I was spellbound seeing the scene, the first time I saw an intercourse session in front of my eyes. Guru-ji had also shifted his mouth off Shilpa’s lips, as she was feeling less pain and screaming less. I saw Guru-ji’s huge palms were covering both her erect boobs and were being kneading heavily as he pumped into her.

Guru-ji was now gasping for the first time and I realized he was loading off his semen into Shilpa’s honey pot. Shilpa was again moaning in sheer ecstasy. I remembered my first sexual experience with my husband and that night I also had a tremendous experience of fun, pain, tears, and excitement like Shilpa had today. But honestly I missed Guru-ji’s stout piston, as my husband’s tool was just a normal 6-inch erect penis and certainly not as ‘healthy’ as Guru-ji’s. Both their bodies now came to a halt slowly – utterly exhausted – both were sweating profusely in the heat of the yagya fire. Guru-ji’s body lay over Shilpa’s nude 16-year-old stationary body after the long sexual act was complete and they both had their eyes closed.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-02-2019, 01:21 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM