Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
It was not the first time this has happened though I try to remain alert in most instances when I stand up from a prolonged sitting posture, but there were occasions when I missed, like today. The other problem especially for me as I mentioned before is my panties not fitting properly on my buttocks and slipping into my ass crack, which fosters this. Once I remember I went to the market via a bus and got the window seat and when I alighted from the bus I was unaware that my sari had tucked within my ass crack. That day also my panty must have slid into my deep ass crack and I loitered the whole market like that and every male must have had a feast for their eyes with my swinging heavy hips making the scene more alluring. I was made aware only when a female customer at a cosmetics shop alerted me. But honestly, never ever in my life did a man have the courage to indicate me that my sari was sticking in my ass - not even my husband. I believe my husband must have seen me doing daily household chores many a times and once or twice when I was unmindful ‘this’ must have happened, but…

Wait! Wait!

Then did he purposefully not alert me and watched me walking in front of his eyes with my sari tucked in my ass crack? ‘Rajesh! You naughty brute’, I murmured within myself.

I came back to my senses as Guru-ji started narrating mantras as he sprinkled the water on Shilpa’s body and indicated me to get back to my position. In no time I noticed Shilpa’s body got wet and Guru-ji was cleaning the last bit of sandalwood off her shinning naked skin. It seemed someone was buttering bread with a knife, as Guru-ji’s right hand effortlessly worked on her almost naked body. Shilpa remained on the floor in the lying position with her eyes closed, but was shaking just a little to the touches of Guru-ji on her thighs, navel, belly, and neck. I noted her bra and panty were getting wet as Guru-ji was sprinkling ample water on her body. Now I could clearly see her nipple impressions over her semi-wet white brassiere. She must be quite heated up through Guru-ji’s prolonged licking. The watering episode was over.

Guru-ji now was watching Shilpa intently sitting just beside her on the white sari spread on the floor. I observed Guru-ji looked down and feasted his eyes under Shilpa’s deep cleavage. Her fair and taut skin, being watered, looked shinning and very, very inviting. Now Guru-ji was on his knees and balanced with his hands on the floor on both sides of Shilpa’s body and bent down over her face. What would he do I wondered? He gently touched and kissed both her ears. I saw Shilpa’s whole body trembled to his touch. Then his lips grazed down her cheeks and moved to her neckline and kissed her all over my neck. Shilpa was gasping now and her legs getting gently parted. I was pretty sure now what was in store for this teenage virgin girl.

I was no doubt enjoying this sort of a love scene. Guru-ji then kissed Shilpa’s hands. His lips grazed her whole naked arms, one by one, up to her armpits. The kissing and touching was very slow. I could see Shilpa breathing very heavily now because I feel this was for the first time she was touched by a male in her lying position wearing such scanty dress. Guru-ji completed this process touching her navel, thighs, and knees. Then he sat down near her legs and took Shilpa’s left leg in his lap. I saw Guru-ji’s lund was very erect by now within his mini brief and he deliberately made Shilpa’s naked foot touch his lund!

He closed his eyes for sometime probably feeling her feet on her covered manhood and then lovingly did the same to her right leg. Then what Guru-ji did would make any woman go wild with excitement. He simply lifted her feet and started licking the sole of her feet!

Shilpa: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Guru-ji. Please.

Shilpa uttered in ecstasy, which was very natural. She was moving her hips on the floor forcefully with each of Guru-ji’s tongue stroke on her foot sole and with her foot up in the air in Guru-ji’s hands and her hip gyrating, the scene looked utterly vulgar. I had to drop my eyes for a moment, but action continued. Guru-ji did the same process with her other foot and Shilpa must have been already wet within her panty. She had her eyes closed – I was not sure what the exact reason was – may be in shame or in sexual delight or both.

I observed Guru-ji acted cleverly and did not give Shilpa even a moment to respite and made her stand up. Shilpa could not meet my eyes and was looking at the floor. Guru-ji’s now positioned himself right behind her. Very clearly, his erect manhood was poking Shilpa’s bulging ass cheeks. Guru-ji encircled her with his large muscular arms feeling her upper belly region. I noticed Guru-ji was whispering something in her ear, which I was unable to hear. Shilpa stood motionless with her eyes tightly closed and lips murmuring, probably the mantra Guru-ji told her to narrate in her mind. Guru-ji’s fingers for the first time crawled on the most sensitive part of a female body, her love spot. Guru-ji was slowly moving his fingers on Shilpa’s panty covered pussy. Shilpa leant back on Guru-ji’s body and seeing the scene my nipples were then and there rock hard piercing the fabric of my bra. I subtly adjusted my blouse and bra to be somewhat comfortable.

Guru-ji by that time had made Shilpa more uncomfortable by unhooking her bra, which resulted in a weak protest from her.

Shilpa: Guru-ji please, I am feeling so …

Guru-ji: Beti, you must have the mental makeup to sacrifice physically to Linga Maharaj. And what is the shame in front of me? I hope you are not feeling any discomfort due to your Anita’s presence?

Now as Shilpa made the slightest movement within Guru-ji’s arms, her open bra was accenting the jiggling of her youthful mammaries.

Shilpa: No, no, am okay in front of aunty, but…

She was still leaning on Guru-ji’s body while speaking and Guru-ji was also replying while moving his fingers on her lower belly region. That was the height, I thought.

Guru-ji: Beti, this is not the first time I am executing this “dosha khandan”. Isn’t it? What is your age? 16 or 17. Women of your mother’s age during “dosha khandan” has to open their undergarments in front of me. That’s the norm Beti. And if they don’t shy, why are you getting so withdrawn?

Shilpa: But…

Shilpa was still trying to put up an argument, when Guru-ji suddenly inserted his fingers within her panty and started scratching her pussy area.

Shilpa: Ouch! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The scene was extremely hot and now Shilpa was virtually struggling and gasping with an open bra and a male hand within her panty front. Guru-ji was executing each step very tactfully.

Guru-ji: Beti, if you really feel very shy, do one thing. Close your eyes and keep your arms crossed over your yoni.

I was amazed to see Guru-ji advising the girl with his hand inserted within her panty. Shilpa was still not convinced, which was natural a girl for her age.

Shilpa: No, no Guru-ji, I can’t…

Saying that she did something, which was very unexpected. She turned towards Guru-ji and hugged him and buried her face in his flat broad chest in shame. Guru-ji had to take out his hand off her panty and could not react for a moment, but recovered quickly.

Guru-ji: Beti, don’t feel shy. See your aunty is smiling at you.

Definitely I was not smiling. But as Guru-ji and Shilpa both turned to me I had to smile and say something.

Me: Yes Shilpa…

I could not say anything more. In fact, what would I say? ‘Yes, go ahead, open your undergarments and become naked.’ How can I say that to a female, being a woman myself? Though Shilpa was by then virtually naked with her open bra through which all the beauty of her twin boobs were very evident and her panty just clinging somehow to her trunk. Guru-ji completed my incomplete sentence.

Guru-ji: Now that your aunty also nodded, you should not feel shy anymore.

Saying that he distanced himself from Shilpa and honestly she looked hopeless. She stood with her head down, fully open back with the bra strap and hook almost vanishing below her armpits, and arms crossed to cover some dignity.

Guru-ji: Beti, don’t waste time. Open your undergarments. Get naked.

Shilpa remained static and Guru-ji repeated his order with a stern voice.

Guru-ji: Nangi… I said.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-02-2019, 01:20 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM