Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Shilpa: I opened the door slightly and he just pushed in. I was just clad in the same way as I am now. I was about to wear the costume over my undergarments that he entered. He had already changed into his brief and he embraced and started kissing me. Guru-ji, I tried to escape, but being almost I mean err… naked, each of his touches made me so weak...

Shilpa was silent as she lowered her head.

Shilpa: Guru-ji, for the first time I got touches inside my undergarments, and so you can understand my condition. The fear factor was also working and I literally threw him out seeing no one outside the changing room and fortunately the episode was over.

Guru-ji: Did he not try to do anything more?

Shilpa: He almost tore off my, I mean…. my inner wears, but due to my strict resistance he could only pull it up halfway.

Guru-ji: And what about?

Guru-ji indicated through his eyes towards Shilpa’s panty. How outrageous! But little could this teenage girl do.

Shilpa: Yes, err… Guru-ji, I mean he pulled it down, but I quickly recovered before he could do anything more.

Guru-ji: Hmm. So he saw your choot? Did you see his lund?

I was struck by thunder listening to such direct words from Guru-ji’s mouth. Shilpa also was not prepared to reply to such direct things. It was a very clumsy situation for her, I understood. In fact I was feeling heat in my ears hearing to such a question. Shilpa could only reply after a while with a drooped face.

Shilpa: No Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: But you must have felt it with your hand in such a situation.

Shilpa: He forced me to touch his…

Guru-ji: Okay. Its good to know that you saved your virginity. But this conclusively proves Beti why you are distracted from your studies. But you also must keep in mind that before your marriage a physical relation or even a boy kissing you or touching your body are not within accepted norms of our culture and society. Right?

Shilpa: Ji Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: So, you better keep distance from your boyfriend, but do not spoil the relation if you really like him. And as you have confessed your mind to me in the presence of Linga Maharaj, you are through with half of the “dosha khandan” process.

Shilpa nodded and smiled for the first time after a gap, visibly much relieved.

Guru-ji: Okay then. Anita, can you please get my Beti ready for the rest of the yagya?

I nodded, but questionably looked at Guru-ji not knowing exactly what to do now. He read my face.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, now I shall alleviate you from your distraction. You were sidetracked in the mantra chanting and worshipping sessions to Linga Maharaj and now offering yourself to him, you would get rid of your indulgences.

Shilpa, not understanding anything, nodded affirmatively.

Guru-ji: Anita, stretch the sari that Nandini had given you on the floor here and apply the sandalwood paste on her body.

Me: Ji Guru-ji.

I stretched the sari that Mrs. Yadav gave me on the floor where Guru-ji indicated and indicated Shilpa to come and sit there.

Shilpa: But this is not my mother’s sari.

Guru-ji: Beti, I know. I asked Nandini to buy a white sari for yagya purpose.

Me: Yes, this looks more of a widow sari.

Shilpa lied down on the white sari. Her bra-covered boobs were appearing like two peaks. I took the big bowl in which Guru-ji had prepared the sandalwood paste.

Guru-ji: Anita, now you can take that cloth off her waist.

Shilpa reluctantly lifted her buttocks and I pulled off the last decent clothing from her body. Though her white panty could clearly be seen while she was dbangd in that cloth, still it must have been giving this 16-year-old girl some comfort in front of Guru-ji. Now she was in an absolute two-piece – clad only in her bra and panty. She immediately kept her right hand on her panty to save some honor. I took the sandalwood paste in my right hand and started rubbing it on her forehead and cheeks. Then completing that I came down to her neck and her upper chest area. The color of sandal and her wheat-colored breast area were as if complementing each other. I naughtily put some sandalwood in between her bra cups in her cleavage. Shilpa was not even in a position to smile at this point.

Guru-ji was sitting now in front of the yagya fire and had his eyes closed. Seeing that Shilpa raised her head slightly to tell me something.

Shilpa: Aunty, why am I being rubbed sandalwood on the whole body?

I nodded negatively to her whisper. Then she asked a very obvious question.

Shilpa: Aunty, shall I have to remove my… ?

Shilpa asked indicating towards her undergarments and I really had no reply to that because if the doctor ordered, no way she could shun that. Shilpa probably understood what I meant from my facial expression and put her head back on the floor. I had completed layering her abdomen with the paste and her body was filled with the sweet fragrance of sandalwood. Now I started rubbing the paste on her naked thighs and I could feel she was shivering to my touch on her bare skin. I noticed Guru-ji had opened his eyes and shouted “Jai Linga Maharaj!”

Me: Guru-ji, do I need to rub it on her back also?

Guru-ji: No, only on her frontal part. Thanks Anita. Now you can sit aside.

Guru-ji alighted from his sitting posture and his manhood was still very awkwardly poking out of his brief. His gigantic naked hairy body was looking rather fearsome in the glow of the fire. He came and sat by Shilpa. I noticed Shilpa had already closed her eyes. This time I noticed Guru-ji was proactive in his approach. Shilpa was lying in front of her on the white sari wearing only her bare necessities. He threw some flower petals on her body and chanted some mantras and went towards her feet.

Guru-ji: Beti, first I will wipe your “dosha” from your body surface. You remain in the same position as you are. I will do the needful.

Shilpa remained silent and I was shocked to see Guru-ji now kneeling over her feet and started licking her and giving her no chance to react or move, he gripped her naked legs firmly with both hands and was licking up the sandalwood that I had massaged on her moments ago. His tongue was sticking way out and briskly moving on the sexy teenage girl’s smooth skin. Naturally her body was mildly shaking with each stroke of Guru-ji’s wet tongue on her legs. I could see her fisted hands and she was clenching her teeth to control her emotions. The male wet tongue must have made her libido flow, which was just about very natural in any female.

I could very well understand Shilpa’s condition. She was an unmarried girl and myself being a married woman and vividly experienced about sex still gets a shiver each time my husband did this act. Though not a very regular feature in our conjugal life, but my hubby had given me this pleasure a number of times. One thing I don’t like about my husband’s approach while licking my naked legs and thighs is that he wants to do this making me fully nude on bed, but I prefer to enjoy this being in at least some kind of clothing. It’s probably my natural womanly shyness, which compels me to think that way, because when am allowing a man to sniff my thighs, its most likely that I am naked in his arms, but my problem is that when my husband skims his lips and nose on my legs, his hand constantly rubs and pulls my pubic hair, which makes me very, very uncomfortable. Hence for me it is always a better experience in this sort of love making if I am wearing a panty, but seldom could I do that.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-02-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM