Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Guru-ji took out his arms from below Shilpa’s armpits and came to her front. Shilpa now extended her arms through the underarms of Guru-ji and started pouring the ghee. I noticed Guru-ji adjusted his position so that Shilpa’s boob tips were now touching his flat hairy chest. Naturally like any woman, Shilpa was also uncomfortable as her boobs were touching a male’s chest and retracted from her position, but I saw Guru-ji drew her towards him to get the proper posture. Shilpa was avoiding eye contact with Guru-ji and most times kept her eyes closed as she was repeating the mantras chanted by Guru-ji. This probably gave Guru-ji a better chance to milk her. Guru-ji was now moving his fingers up and down her tummy and to her bottoms over her panty. She was wriggling subtly as I could comprehend that Shilpa was unwilling to make her reactions to the male touch very evident. This went on for a minute and then suddenly Guru-ji stopped sounding the mantras and pulled back from Shilpa.

Guru-ji: Beti, what is this? I did warn you to concentrate on the mantra and worship only. But it seems you have not taken any lesson!

Shilpa’s face was pale. She was dumb. Her nipple impressions could clearly be seen over her bra cups and that proved certainly she was entertained by Guru-ji’s touches.

Guru-ji: You are not able to succeed in studies because you are more curious in other things, which are not a part of your concern till you are a virgin. I am very annoyed with you.

Guru-ji seemed very upset and there was pin drop silence in the room.

Shilpa: Guru-ji, please forgive me.

Guru-ji: There is no question of forgiveness on my part. That means you have throughout this yagya concentrated on your physical excitement rather than the worship. I need to tell this to your parents.

Shilpa hearing this reacted so vulnerably that she made a mess. She immediately held Guru-ji’s legs for a mercy and started crying. But she did not know this posture made her look so enticing that I had to almost take my eyes off her. Her whole back was naked except for the sheer bra strap and as she bent on the floor with folded legs, her panty was stretched by her fleshy buttocks sliding it down marginally exposing the tip of her ass crack. I figured out that the panty Shilpa was wearing must be an old one with a slackened elastic waistband. Any male would get a hard on by that scene. Shilpa’s ass crack was unmistakably noticeable over her panty through the semi-transparent saffron cloth that she was wearing at her waist.

Guru-ji: Beti, beti get up. Behave yourself.

I now had to step in and tried to get Shilpa up from Guru-ji’s feet. After much pleading she got up, but as she ascended from her bent position, she displayed her deep cleavage, the insides of her breasts, and the exact shape of her boobs, which would be enough to get a turn on for any male, any age.

Guru-ji: The only way out for completing this yagya is now the ‘dosha khandan’. Are you ready for that?

Shilpa: I will do whatever you say Guru-ji.

She was sobbing and with her exposed condition it seemed as if she was crying to get back her clothes. Guru-ji quickly went towards the other side of the yagya fire and started preparing more sandalwood paste.

Me: Guru-ji, I can do it if you say.

Guru-ji: Thanks Anita, but I can manage. You take care of her and ask her to stop weeping. She is no more a child.

I went ahead to Shilpa. She was looking so helpless from all angles – physically and mentally too. I kept my hand on her head and asked her to be quiet. I wiped her cheeks with my sari pallu and Shilpa started getting normal.

Guru-ji: Anita, is she okay now?

Me: Yes Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Fine. Now stretch on the floor here the white sari that Nandini had given you.

I nodded and obeyed him. Shilpa was standing quietly in her semi-clad condition. Guru-ji had prepared sandalwood paste in a large bowl and I was wondering what would he do with so much sandalwood! Guru-ji now stood up and suddenly opened his loin in front of us. As he did that I almost exclaimed seeing his large tool dbangd in the tiny brief. Guru-ji himself was quite an enormous figure and now standing only wearing his undergarment looked rather fearsome for any woman. I saw that his thick lund was stretching the cloth of his brief very awkwardly and we both girls had our eyes glued on his manhood.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, don’t panic, as this is the custom for ‘dosha khandan’. When you are offering yourself to Linga Maharaj, you must be in your purest form.

Saying that he stood in front of the fire on one leg, closed his eyes, and stretched his hands upwards in folded form and started vocalizing mantras. The glowing fire was making him look quite dreadful. I looked at Shilpa and she was still staring at Guru-ji’s underwear-covered thick lund. Following her, I also again directed my vision to the same item, unmistakably any woman’s favorite thing, and confessed in my mind that all the male penis that I had seen till that day, this was the most gorgeous, even within the underwear. Guru-ji completed the episode and opened his eyes.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, since are no more a child and you have completed 16 years of age, what you are doing as hide and seek from your parents and thereby hampering your studies, you should know like daylight.

Guru-ji was still in that one-legged position before the fire, and seeing that almost mechanically Shilpa folded her arms in the form of worship and looked into his eyes.

Guru-ji: I can clearly see the natural astonishment in your eyes Beti, which I do not see in your Anita Aunty’s eyes. You know the reason? That’s because she is married and had seen and felt the male sexual tool, which you have not.

My ears immediately got hot listening such words from Guru-ji and I simply could not look directly at him though he was not talking to me at that moment.

Guru-ji: Every girl has this curiosity about male body, their touches and the excitement, which is the normal behavior of this age, but getting diverted from you focus is a poor action and you must do a behavioral modification. And this ‘dosha khandan’ will help you do that also.

He paused and then again continued.

Guru-ji: What inquisitiveness you have today, I also had the same at your age. We males are similarly interested in female bodies, their touches, and the excitement. This is life.

The environment seemed to be getting a bit cozier now with Guru-ji explaining things.

Shilpa: You are right Guru-ji. I am unable to concentrate and all the time…

Guru-ji: I can understand that, but ought to have a talk with Nandini when you saw it was hampering your studies. Isn’t it? But actually your psycho did not allow you to do that, as you believed your parents would come up with a stick if you share such things with them.

Shilpa: You are absolutely right Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Come near me Beti.

Shilpa went up to Guru-ji and stood by the yagya fire with folded hands. Her almost naked body looked reddish in the fire flame.

Guru-ji: Do not hide anything in front of Linga Maharaj. As your medium, I am also his part. Tell me do you have a boyfriend?

Shilpa blushed and was dumb for a minute. Guru-ji patiently waited for her to reply.

Shilpa: Yes Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Hmm. And I believe you are deviated from your studies mostly once you have met him.

Shilpa nodded affirmatively.

Guru-ji: How often do you meet? Is he in college?

Shilpa: Yes, he is in college Guru-ji. We meet twice or thrice a week.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-02-2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM