Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
She could not utter much, as her mouth was blocked by the Linga rod and her eyes were also tightly closed, probably in excitement. Guru-ji was now crossing the limit, I thought, groping this girl who was virtually her daughter’s age. He was now feeling the roundness and firmness of Shilpa’s left breast with his palm from the front and it looked so very indecent that I had to turn my eyes elsewhere. Guru-ji was taking undue advantage of the situation and feeling the body of this rosebud. But it was short-lived as Guru-ji quickly recovered and was again chanting the mantras loudly and held the Linga rod in both hands and rolled it on Shilpa’s breasts. To finish off this ritual, he pressed Shilpa’s round boobs with the base of the Linga rod and his act appeared as if he stamped her boobs with the Linga structure as we see post office workers do when they put stamp marks on the letters.

Guru-ji: Okay Shilpa Beti. Open your eyes. Your Jaagran Kriya is complete. Take the Linga out from your mouth also.

Shilpa: Uffffffffffffff……………..

Shilpa exhaled a sigh of relief. She was sweating profusely now I noticed standing close to the fire and also due to the male touches on her private parts.

Guru-ji: I hope your full concentration was here. Otherwise you will face ‘amangal’ Beti and also will not succeed in your exams.

Shilpa: No Guru-ji. I was concentrating.

Guru-ji: I hope so. Well, the first part of the yagya is complete, now for the next part. Anita, please get me the sanctified rope from my bag.

As I went to the other side of the fire to get Guru-ji’s bag, I heard Guru-ji saying something very shocking for Shilpa.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, if you are ready, we will get along with the next part and as per custom, the devotee needs to wear her medium’s clothing.

I turned back and saw Shilpa was looking questionably at Guru-ji. Quite natural. I was also a bit surprised. Guru-ji explained.

Guru-ji: As the medium I have put forward your plea to Linga Maharaj and now you have to authenticate that from the materialistic angle by wearing my dress and perform the rest of the yagya together, i.e. now the medium and the devotee are one and the same. Jai Linga Maharaj!

We both chanted “Jai Linga Maharaj!”, but I could clearly make out the lack of confidence in Shilpa’s voice as she jolly well understood that she needs to take off her salwar kamiz now. Guru-ji did not give Shilpa much time to think and took of his saffron cloth that he was wearing from the upper part of his body and forwarded it to Shilpa. Guru-ji’s massive hairy body was half exposed now. He was only wearing a saffron dhoti. Seeing him in that condition would make any girl frightened.

Guru-ji: Beti, don’t waste time. The auspicious time is running away.

Shilpa was standing like a dumbstruck. A grown up girl like her being asked to change her dress in front of a male probably made her so astonished that she forgot to react even. At least she got back her voice.

Shilpa: But Guru-ji, I mean… How can I wear this? This is just a shawl like cloth!

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, you are not going now to attend a party so that you need to dress up properly. This is a yagya. You need to abide by the norms. There are so many yagya you know where the devotee has to attend it fully naked. One must devote in the purest form. There is no term called shame in front of Linga Maharaj? Silly girl.

Guru-ji’s voice was firm as steel. Shilpa did not have the courage to utter a single word after that.

Guru-ji: Anita, she need not open her undergarments. You wrap it on her waist like a lungi.

I looked at Shilpa and her eyes were telling the story. She drooped her head and quietly went to the corner of the puja ghar and started opening her kamiz. She took it out over her head stretching her arms up in the air. Then she untied her pajama and started pulling it down and as she bent to pull it down, her panty covered full gaand looked so inviting that I noticed Guru-ji for a split second stroked his lund. Shilpa’s back was towards us and though she quickly tried to dbang her in the saffron cloth, Guru-ji had a clear view of her undergarment clad body from the back. I stepped forward to her now and helped her cover her lower part of the body starting from her navel till her knees with that saffron cloth and tied the knot securely below her navel. Honestly I thought she would look less vulgar if she remained in her bra and panty only, but now she was looking extremely sexy, as her white undergarment was so very prominent through this semi transparent cloth.

She now came in front of Guru-ji with her eyes to the floor in shame as she was so much exposed in front of a male. Her boobs jiggled within her bra and young flesh was oozing out of her bra cups. In fact, seeing her limitless exposure in front of a male I was myself feeling uncomfortable. Her 16-year-old bubbly body looked so very fascinating that myself being a woman was getting green with envy. Her boobs looked so firm and erect within her scanty bra and her flat abdomen dancing into the thin waist and further down into her curvaceous ass appeared so captivating.

I handed the rope to Guru-ji and he bent down to tie that to Shilpa’s waist. She was so shy that she was also bending a bit towards Guru-ji to his touches at her waist. When the tying of the rope was over and as Guru-ji ascended from his bent position, his head directly collided with Shilpa’s jiggling bra-covered boobs as she was bending inwards. Guru-ji looked up and Shilpa’s pomegranate boobs were right in front of his lustful eyes. Naturally she blushed heavily and though Guru-ji said “Sorry”, I could read a different story in his eyes.

Guru-ji: Beti, hold this rope for now. Anita, please forward me the sandalwood paste once.

I took the sandalwood paste dish and handed that over to Guru-ji. He now closed his eyes and started chanting mantras. Shilpa was looking down at the floor; she must be feeling immensely ashamed to be standing only in her bra and panty in front of a male. Though the saffron veil was hanging from her waist, but practically that was nonexistent as her tiny white panty was visible like daylight. Guru-ji opened his eyes and came right in front of Shilpa and placed a sandalwood tilak (=mark) on her forehead.

Guru-ji: Now repeat the mantras loudly as I say.

Narrating the mantra he now bent again to put a sandalwood tilak on Shilpa’s navel and then squatted in front of her before her legs and pulled up the veil to make her thighs naked and then put tilak on her smooth thighs.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, now we will do havan together. Havan is the procedure of eradicating inner imperfections prevalent in our being. If you are through with it, you will overcome your problem of studies.

Shilpa nodded and stepped towards the fire as Guru-ji was already there. I was standing at a distance now, not directly facing them, but watching them from the side. Guru-ji now picked up the ghee pot.

Guru-ji: Beti, now hold this.

Now Guru-ji came to Shilpa’s back and positioned himself right behind her. Now he inserted his hands through the underarms of Shilpa and he also held the ghee pot. I noticed as he did that Shilpa had to raise her both arms slightly to accommodate Guru-ji’s inserted arms. I saw Guru-ji’s strong arms were now holding the ghee pot and simultaneously pressing Shilpa’s bra-covered boobs from both sides. But the way Guru-ji adjusted his pelvis into the buttocks of Shilpa, I was shocked and doubted his intentions. Now both held the ghee pot and slowly poured ghee into the yagya fire and Guru-ji was chanting extensive mantras.

As I was viewing them from the side, I could see their every movement. Guru-ji was now very deliberately rubbing his arms on the sides her upright boobs and the touch of young firm mangoes must have ignited the passion in him, otherwise why would he start gyrating his pelvis on Shilpa’s panty-covered gaand. Shilpa also must be feeling the heat – from the yagya fire as well as this man’s hot touches. She was looking like the goddess of Venus clad only in a bikini like clothing in the arms of Guru-ji.

Guru-ji: Shilpa Beti, now I will face you from the front and you put in your arms from my both sides to pour ghee in the fire.

Shilpa: Ji Guru-ji.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-02-2019, 01:18 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM