Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
"Noooo," he said acting indignant. "I met her at the gym."

"Ahhh, " Anitya said. Now that Sumit mentioned it, she remembered seeing Rashmi there. "Soooo ... are you dating a lot of girls from the gym?"

"A few, but I wouldn't say I'm actually dating any of them."

"Oh I get it," Anitya said giggling. "You're just sleeping with them."

Sumit grinned awkwardly. He didn't deny it, so Anitya knew she was right.

"So what about you?" he asked wanting to change the subject. "Exactly what do you and Siddharth do? He said you're not really swingers."

Anitya felt uncomfortable talking about it, but she knew turnabout was fair play. "I don't know," she started nervously, "I mean, well, it's hard to describe. I mean, it's not really hard to describe, but ..." She covered her blushing face with her hands and laughed nervously. "Do we really have to talk about this?"

"Come on, tell me, what do you do?" he urged her. "Siddharth watches you -- do what? How does it work?"

"Well ...," Anitya said. "Usually I just sit alone, and Siddharth's someplace watching, and, well, guys come up to me."

That didn't surprise Sumit at all, she was gorgeous after all, but a part of him wanted to see it in action. "So show me how it works."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:29 AM