Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
Me: Ouch!

Natwar: What happened Baby?

He was immediately cautious and had removed his finger.

Me: Nothing. Have you got all your coins?

Natwar: Baby, am not getting a couple of 5-rupee coins.

I immediately wanted to end this process.

Me: Okay, I am raising my body once and you check the full seat.

In my hurry to finish off this irritating episode I made a further mess. I was not holding onto any support as both my hands were engaged in holding the umbrella to cover me from the rains and my servant’s pouch, and as I raised my buttocks off the rickshaw seat, the rickshaw took a turn and I got completely disbalanced. Natwar’s hand was already by then on the seat under my bottoms and his other hand was supporting my schoolbag on his lap, but as I got disbalanced, first thing that happened was that I sat with my full body weight on his stretched hand on the seat. Next thing was due to the turning movement of the moving rickshaw, my left arm holding the pouch outspread in the air, as I fell and my servant in trying to support me held me by my left boob. The situation was precarious for any girl and by the time I could gather my composure I was thoroughly fondled by my servant.

That man got only a few seconds time and I was amazed that within that short span of time, his right hand cupped my ass over my skirt and panty, and simultaneously I felt a couple of very tight squeezes on my developing left breast over my school top and bra. I immediately tried to lift my body weight off his hand and raised my back again and Natwar this time crossed all limits.

Natwar: Baby, Baby, don’t do this, you will fall.

Saying that as if protecting me, he also lifted his hand off the rickshaw seat, and to my utter shock, I felt he had inserted his hand under my short skirt and was touching and pressing my panty-covered pussy with his fingers. Though it lasted for a couple of seconds only and he instantly helped me sit on the seat holding my ass cheek. My servant made sure that his right hand on my ass kept my tiny skirt uplifted and expose till my panty. I quickly sat on the seat, but all along his dirty intention was going on as he held me very directly by my right ass cheek over my panty as I sat.

His dirty plan was still ON for the upper part of my young developing figure. He initially grabbed me by my left boob as my arm was outstretched in an off balanced position. But as soon as I felt his hand grabbing my boob, I brought my arm down, but his foul play was helped by this act. Now his left hand on my breast was under my arm, rather sandwiched in my left armpit. I was having a very sexy feeling and did not know how to get his hand out. Getting the press of my underarm on his hand holding me, he seemed quite encouraged and before my eyes he started cuddling my firm breast with his palm.
I had to jerk his hand off and as I regained my position on the seat, I did that. My face and ears were pretty red in shame and due to the feeling of a male palm cupping my breast I was also feeling an unfamiliar sensation within my panty.

Natwar: Baby, I still did not get the two coins.

I was so much annoyed and irritated by this low class man’s dirty objectives that I did not feel talking to him. His touches were as if still lingering on my body. The way he touched my panty and clenched my ass cheek I was feeling like slapping him. How dare he touch me there I was thinking! Then I realized these people were like that only, they always look for opportunity and helpless conditions of girls and tries to take advantage of that. The servant class!

“Aunty! Aunty!”

I was as if called from my sleep. The magazine was still open on my lap, but my mind went back to my teenage days relating the embarrassing moments I had in the hands of our house servant, which was very similar to the one I had sometime back here in Mr. Yadav’s residence though today’s experience was awfully shameful myself being a married woman of almost 30.

Shilpa is calling me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-02-2019, 01:14 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM