Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I tried to glance down, but the umbrella on his head hindered my view, but for a second got a peek and I almost froze as I saw he was gaping openly inside my skirt. I quickly tried to close my legs, but as the bag was already there could not do it fully. I was very sure that he must be having a very clear view of my red panty and my ears were getting hotter. Even in school if I drop my pencil to the floor and I stoop down to gather it from under the desk, I could very clearly see the panties of everyone sitting in the back benches, especially on Fridays due to our PT skirts. Of course, not to speak of the scene in the PT class doing calisthenics where it was a compulsive show to expose panties for all girls. But since only girls are present, no one really bothers about this, but here the case is certainly different.

My face turned red and throat thirsty, as I tried to lower my schoolbag to hide my dignity, but Natwar was done by that time, as he closed his umbrella and quickly climbed up the rickshaw. We were sitting side by side as usual and getting closer due to the rain droplets racing in from the sides. I realized the force of the rain was increasing and the surrounding was getting darker, which actually supplemented my servant’s further dirty actions.

Natwar: Let me hold the umbrella half open to your side. Baby, then you will not get wet.

I honestly liked the idea, as my right side was already pretty wet including my shirtsleeve due to the improper covering of the hand pulled rickshaw at the sides. Natwar half opened his umbrella and took his right hand from behind me and held the butt of the umbrella and he asked me to hold the spread umbrella end so that the whole of my right side is covered.

Me: Natwar Bhaiya, you then hold my bag.

I simply had no other option, but to offer my bag to him to properly protect myself from getting wet, but in the process giving him a grand view of my naked thighs in my PT skirt that I was wearing that day. As I was in a sitting posture and my legs were somewhat spread due to Natwar’s bag being kept between my legs, my skirt had all the more reasons to get higher up on my thighs making me look awfully sexy. I looked from the corner of my eyes down towards my legs and was shocked to find that the exposure I was giving had surely crossed the decency level. Actually since my schoolbag was on my lap, I was not that concerned about how much my skirt had hiked up in my sitting position on the rickshaw seat, as the bag was comfortably covering my well formed thighs.

But now my position was definitely compromising. I did not react as I had no intention to make my servant aware that I was uncomfortable regarding my skirt, but within my mind I was very conscious that one unmindful movement could actually expose my panty. My mom would surely have a heart attack seeing me sitting like this in front of a male. I noticed Natwar’s eyes were also hungrily lapping the beauty of my exposed legs. My breathing was heavy, but I felt relieved to see Natwar behaving absolutely normally and was more concerned that the umbrella was in the right place at my side so that I do not get drenched. Little was my relief period and before long the man started his smutty moves.

Natwar: Oh! I am getting wet from this side completely.

Me: Why don’t they put proper cover during monsoon?

Natwar: Baby, you know these rickshaw pullers… Let me get out a polythene packet.

I was doubting if he would again ask me to sit on his lap so that we are both somewhat saved from the rain coming from the sides of this hand pulled rickshaw. But, thankfully he didn’t quote that, but in any case I was determined that I would not sit on his lap today. In the meantime, I saw Natwar took out a pouch from his trouser pocket and at the time he was opening it, the rickshaw bumped on a pothole on the watery road. Due to that impact the packet almost slipped from his hand and in order to gather it properly, the coins that were inside the pouch spilled all over. Natwar did try to control things, but there were quite a few, which dropped out of his pouch. Though a bit odd, but probably due to the jerk, the coins that spilled out of the pouch were all showered on my body!

Natwar: O! My God!

Me: Natwar Bhaiya, don’t panic, none has fall out of the rickshaw.

Natwar: Yes, that’s the only relief. Baby you then hold the pouch securely and let me gather the coins.

Now my both hands were engaged – with my right hand I was already holding the stretched umbrella cloth and now my left hand got engaged in holding my servant’s pouch. At that very moment alarm bells rang in my mind - since I was engaged in holding the umbrella and his pouch, he obviously would pick up the coins, but from where? Obviously from all over my body and as I glanced down to note where the coins were, I saw them scattered all over on top of my skirt including my exposed thighs, on the folds of my shirt on my frontal body area, and down my legs on the footboard.

Natwar: Baby, you don’t move and I will pick up the chillar.

‘Chillar’ is the term we use for coins. My thoughts were not even complete that Natwar started his lewd act. He started obviously with the easier located coins on my skirt top. As he touched my thighs over my skirt for picking up the coins, I almost quivered and tried to not to look at his act. I looked to my side where the umbrella was and felt his hand on my abdomen over my shirt picking up a coin. I could even feel Natwar’s fingers brush my erect left breast. Then he bent down and started picking the coins that were on the footboard. I tried to close my legs but couldn’t due to the bag between my legs and I could convincingly understood that my servant was getting an eyeful inside my short school skirt.

Natwar: Baby, please lift your legs a bit. I cannot see the full footboard.

I looked round to him weakly, but could not avoid the situation. I knew that was outrageously vulgar to raise my legs wearing this sort of a tiny skirt before his eyes, but could not find a way out. I raised my legs slightly and was of course expecting a request from Natwar.

Natwar: Baby, a little more up please. I need to look to your right side also.

I knew I had to lift my legs more and now as I did it I was feeling so cheated by this low class man taking advantage fully of my position. As a result my PT skirt slid another couple of inches up above my thighs and the insides of my smooth fair-colored thighs were advertised to the eyes of Natwar. My condition was simply indescribable and dreadfully indecent. I was sitting in a moving rickshaw wearing a short skirt with my legs raised and a man was bending down almost between my legs.

Natwar: Okay Baby, seems I have gathered all from down there.

He was counting the coins and I was so very relieved, but no sooner another dirty proposal came up!

Natwar: Seems some are still missing, which must be on the seat.

He looked directly to my crotch area and to my back.

Me: Is it? But seemed all spilled in the front.

Natwar: No Baby. Just see, here was one.

Saying that he took a coin out of his dhoti almost from the region of his manhood. He was pulling his dhoti up to see if any coin was still left in it and I could see his very hairy dark legs. And believe me, I saw his blue-colored brief for sometime as was still searching for the dropped coins in his dhoti. I shifted my gaze from his pelvic area and tried to remain normal.

Natwar: Baby, can you just stand a little so that I can check the seat?

Me: Natwar Bhaiya, the rickshaw is moving and I am holding to the umbrella. How can I stand?

Natwar: Right, right. You cannot stand. You just shift a little bit forward and I will check the seat.

Me: Okay Bhaiya.

The next few moments I was severely groped by my servant and his dirty mind reflected on his act pretending to search for his chillar. As I shifted a little bit to the front on the rickshaw seat, he immediately put his right arm behind me, to be precise on the rickshaw seat and was searching for the coins. In the process, he touched and felt the roundness and smoothness of my skirt-covered buns and to my utter shock he did not stop there! He was inserting his fingers, as if he was looking for a spilled coin, under my ass. For a moment I clearly felt his finger into my ass crack over my PT skirt and my panty. I could not stop but to utter a spontaneous reaction off my mouth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-02-2019, 01:13 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM