Adultery Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na
I was in no position to answer his question and never ever in my life I was in such a clumsy position. Now came the worst part. I instantaneously bent down in an entirely naked posture to pick up the towel before that person, who was standing right in front of me. When I was half the way up from my bent position picking up the towel and trying to cover my open pussy again, in a hurry my panty, which I was holding in my right hand, slipped from my fingers. I should have simply ignored that because by that time that guy had seen my body entirely nude and that too in the bright illumination of the room. The light was so adequate that he could probably visually segregate even my pussy hairs!

After picking up the towel from the floor, I held it in a bunched up fashion in front of my pussy as a cover for it, but as I saw my panty slipping off my fingers, my reflexes prompted me to catch that while it was still in the air and in trying to do that I made an absolute muddle of everything. Though all these were happening within the wink of an eye, but to me it seemed to be never ending.

The awareness of my naked condition in the presence of a completely unknown man made me so panicky and tensed, I tried to do things in great haste and jumbled up everything. As I tried to catch my panty before it could touch the ground from a half stood up position, I lost my balance and my outstretched fingers in trying to grab it, hit the panty further away from me to the legs that guy standing with the bucket. I was significantly unbalanced, more so due to my heavily built lower half, and was down onto my knees on the floor. Naturally my left hand drifted off my pussy and so was the towel cover, and again my pussy was fully disclosed to the eyes of this lower class man along with my bubbling boobs.

I did not know what to do and before I could get up and ran into the toilet for a cover, that man who was till then standing with a bucket and gaping at me came forward for my help. For the first time I concentrated for a split second on him – he was a middle-aged man, very repulsive looking, dark complexioned but well built, wearing a blue shirt and a dhoti and probably had come to clean the toilet.

Servant: “Madam, careful, careful.”

He moved in quickly and caught me by my naked shoulder. For a split second my position was awesome in that room – I was unbalanced and standing on my knees on the floor, not a thread on my body, my jiggling vivacious boobs were hanging like two ripe pomegranates and my pinkish red nipples fully erect on them as if inviting that male, and he bent forward supporting me holding me by my shoulder!

I straightaway jerked his hand off my shoulder and covered my hanging boobs with the towel and stood up. I did not waste a second’s time even and ran into the bathroom, which were three to four steps away and I had no other option but to display my huge naked gaand in full proportion to this man till I closed the door. I closed the door and was so, so relieved. I was significantly panting, as I was feeling so ashamed and tensed. I took some time to recover and very soon I realized that I was only behind closed doors, but had simply nothing to wear! I had only the small towel and my wet panty to be dressed with. I tried to make out leaning to the closed toilet door if I could hear Shilpa outside, but there was no noise. Some moments passed and suddenly the servant spoke out almost shaking me.

Servant: Madam, I will clean the toilet, please dress up quickly. I have other things to do also.

Me: Wait, wait.

I was now slowly sweating a bit as I found myself in a tight spot regarding what to do. I looked around in the toilet to look for any used clothes of Shilpa. I did not find any dress hanging on the wall hooks, but as I explored further I found some dress material dumped in a bucket. I jumped into it and ran though it only to find a couple of colored brassieres and panties along with a pleated skirt and a crushed top. I was still standing stark naked within the toilet and as there was no other option I decided to wear whatever was available.

Servant: How long will I stand Madam?

The man was nagging me now and was getting over my nerves. I replied him with a stern voice.

Me: Either wait or call Shilpa once.

Servant: Madam, Shilpa didi has gone upstairs for some work of Seth-ji.

I could well understand that I was almost in a catch 22 situation. I could not get out of the toilet naked before a male and simultaneously if I ask this servant to call Mr. Yadav, he would certainly not leave me without enjoying me again when he would find me in this compromising state. The other option was to call Mrs. Yadav who would have saved me, but again she was busy in the yagya. Then I thought if I ask this man to pass me over my sari and blouse, but realized that could invite more trouble as he would knew that I have nothing to wear. So I dropped all ideas of calling this man and concentrated about how to wear whatever was available.

First thing I did was to wear my own panty, which was available with me though semi wet, but I really had no other alternatives. I bent a little and pulled up my right leg into the cut out hole of the panty and dragged it up till my knees and then pulled up my left leg and inserted it into the other hole and drew it up my smooth thighs to my plump buttocks. I took both my hands to my back and stretched the fabric of the panty on my wide curvy ass cheeks and tried to cover them decently and then wriggled a bit to ensure the whole of my long ass crack was properly covered by my panty.

Secondly, I picked up the couple of bra and could easily see that they were of same size and were of course of Shilpa. The cups were much smaller compared to what I wear, but there was nothing else I inserted my arms into the straps of the bra and tried to cover my mammaries. I knew it was not possible, but at least now my large roundish areolas were covered along with my perky nipples. I was no longer looking vulgarly indecent. The bra hook remained open at my back.

Thirdly, I kept aside the other bra and picked up the skirt. It was a nice pleated skirt and fortunately not very short and as I wore it, it covered me pretty decently till my knees. But the problem was elsewhere as the waist circumference was much smaller for me and I could not button it. Shilpa’s waist must be 28 or 30 and mine was 34 at least and with my bulging fleshy ass, the skirt fitted rather tight at my buttock area. I ignored it, as I knew once I get out of here, the first thing I would do is to put on my sari.

The remaining thing to be done was to cover my breast area decently. I lifted up the crushed top from the bucket and tried to smoothen it. Shilpa’s top was not getting smoothened at all as probably it was there in a crushed form for a long time. Then when I tried to insert my arms into the sleeves, I realized it was too short and too tight for a full-grown woman like me. I was a misfit from all angles for that modern short top. I dropped it into the bucket again and instead took the towel and stretched it in a way so that my full round globes remain covered tolerably.

Servant: Madam, any problem? Are you okay? Shall I call Seth-ji?

Me: No, no. No need to call anyone. I am coming out.

I was thinking whether I should tell him or not, but decided to tell him.

Me: Can you do one thing? Lock the door once.

Servant: Why Madam?

Me: Actually, I mean.. err… I do not have my sari in the bathroom, so…

Servant: Yes, yes Madam. I can see your sari on the bed.

Me: Right. Close the door and let me know.

Servant: But Madam, the rest of the things must be belonging to you also, as I know very well these are not Shilpa didi’s clothes.

I was thinking what to reply to this odd question by this man. He must have noticed my sari bunched up with my used blouse, petticoat and bra, as they were kept at same place on the bed.

Servant: Madam all your clothes seem to be here only. What have you taken then in the bathroom?

Me: Actually I forgot to take them, but…

I could not even complete my words than he intervened. He seemed to be a very talkative person and I was not at all amused by his words. It not only made irritated, but also was taking me to the height of embarrassment!

Servant: Oho! Now I realize that’s why you were not wearing anything when I saw you. But still Madam, you should be careful. Always lock the door of the room. No one will know that you are… err… ‘bilkul nangi’.

He paused just a little and then started again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-02-2019, 01:11 PM
RE: Guru Ji Ka Treatment by Mai Hu Na - by behka - 29-01-2020, 12:35 PM