Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
"Hello?" Sumit answered. Anitya's heart did a flip at hearing Sumit's deep masculine voice.

"Um, hi, um, it's me," she said nervously. She chided herself for sounding so idiotic and quickly added, "I mean, it's me, Anitya, you know, from the temple." She squeezed her eyes shut trying to control her nervousness. " Siddharth just left on a trip," she finally got out, "and, well, if you and the kids aren't busy, I thought I could bring something over for dinner."

"Hey Anitya!" Sumit said enthusiastically. "I'm so happy you called! This is Avani's weekend with the kids. I was thinking about going out for dinner. Do you want to come?"

"Well ... yeah, I guess. Should I meet you there?"
"No, absolutely not, I'll come pick you up, no sense having 2 cars. How about at 8?"

"Um, okay, 8 is good."

"Great! Hey Anitya, I'm really glad you called. See you."

Anitya hung up the phone, feeling dumbstruck. She hadn't expected that. She got up and looked in the mirror. She had on jeans and a Manchester United hoodie. She'd forgotten to ask Sumit where they were going, but most likely if she didn't change she'd be under dressed wherever they went. At least, that was her excuse as she started thinking about what to change into.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:28 AM