Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
For once, Anitya didn't have Sonu on her lap. Her focus seemed to be on the pooja. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed men sneaking peaks at her. It was always that way, and it wasn't just her beauty. Of course, a lot of it WAS her looks. Her face was flat out gorgeous, and she regularly wore wet silky lipstick that made it hard to take your eyes off her mouth. Her natural straight hair was lush and long. Siddharth would rather she grow it longer, but Anitya had limits because long hair was harder to deal with than short hair. So they had an inside joke, called the "bra-strap" length. During the summer, Anitya could wear her hair shorter, but it had to at least hit her bra strap. Anitya often joked, "what do you want me to do, take off my blouse so Danny can make sure not to cut above my bra strap?" Danny was her stylist, and her suggestion might be exciting except he was gay.

Anitya shifted and crossed her legs, and a dozen pairs of male eyes followed her movement. Siddharth wondered sometimes if his wife knew her full impact on men. Sure, she noticed men looking. She was a natural flirt and liked the attention. But he doubted she noticed all the subtle male looks going her way all the time. And then there were the little things. Like right now, with her left leg crossed over her right, Siddharth watched as Anitya arched her left foot. A few times he'd seen her dangle her high heel off her toe on purpose, when she was intentionally trying to tease. But now, as she arched her foot, she wasn't doing that to tease, she probably wasn't even aware she was doing it. But seeing her pretty well tones legs slightly arch out of her high heel, it was incredibly erotic.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:27 AM