Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Anitya knew what Ayesha must be thinking. "That's Sumit, he's from the temple, and has 2 kids," she quickly blurted out. She grimaced inside knowing she probably sounded guilty.

"I see," Ayesha said overly dramatically, drawing out the I. "And his wife?"

"They're separated."

"I see," Ayesha repeated, again drawing out the I like she was Sherlock Holmes and had just heard an important clue to a mystery. "And where is Siddharth?"

"Um ... he's at work."

"Aaahhhhh, I see," she said as if she'd just figured out whodunit.

Anitya grimaced. The last thing she needed was for Ayesha to blab about this at work, she was the biggest gossip. "I know Sumit from temple," she explained. "I returned some things he'd left at temple. That's all. In fact, his date is in his house, and I'm leaving."

Ayesha looked disappointed. "He has a girlfriend?"

Anitya shrugged to her single friend, giving her a "sorry he's already taken look." She was pretty sure Rashmi wasn't Sumit's girlfriend, especially the way Sumit had been willing to blow her off, but she didn't correct Rashmi because it seemed like a good way to escape this situation. "See you later," she shouted to Sumit, waving her hand. Sumit looked disappointed as she got into her car and drove away.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:23 AM