Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Thirty minutes later Anitya knocked on Sumit's door. "Hey!" he said clearly pleased to see her.

"Hi," she replied smiling. She held up the diaper bag. "You left this at the temple."

"Thanks!" he said gratefully, relief on his face. "But you didn't have to come all this way."

"That's okay, Siddharth had to go to the office."

"Well, come on in," he said enthusiastically. Anitya stepped in, being careful where she stood because if the sunlight hit her profile Sumit would get an eyeful of her braless breasts through her blouse. She suddenly became aware of what Sumit was wearing. Or not wearing really, because all he had on was a white bath towel around his waist. He had a smaller towel in his hand which he used to rubbed his wet hair. Clearly he'd just got out of the shower.
"Oh, I'm sorry, you're getting ready to go somewhere," she said turning to leave.

"No, no, don't go yet, let me get you a coke," he said. He got a Coke from the refrigerator.

"Um, do you have a Diet Coke?"

Sumit looked again. "I've got Diet Pepsi and Coke Zero."

Anitya scrunched up her face. "That's okay, I'll just have ice water."

Sumit opened his hands in a "what the heck?" gesture. "They're all the same," he said grinning.

"No they're not."

Sumit laughed. "They're all diet soda, they all taste the same."

Anitya crossed her arms stubbornly. She hated being disagreed with. "You're wrong," she said with finality.

Sumit kept smiling but decided to drop it. He was getting to know her, and knew she had a stubborn streak and a quick temper. He found it all charming though, and it didn't hurt that she looked so damn cute when she got angry.

As Sumit fiddled with ice and water Anitya took the opportunity to look him up and down. She liked what she saw, dark complexion, a well-defined chest, broad shoulders and muscular arms and legs. Soft dark hair ran from below his belly button to around his biceps, and the sight made her shiver (Siddharth's chest was almost hairless). She looked away just before he turned with the ice water, pretending to study the pictures in the shelves. "Why do you keep pictures of all your old girl friends?" Anitya noticed they all looked like Avani: curvy with big chests and short dark hair.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:21 AM