Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
"You slut! You dress like a slut and you go over there and tease him like a slut, but then you don't even given him a hand job, you're a cock teasing slut, admit it you're a cock tease!"

"Yes, I'm a slut!" Anitya agreed, but at this point she just wanted Siddharth to cum so he would take his tongue out of her ear. "I'm a slut, I purposely dressed like a slut to turn Sumit on, I took off my shoes so he could see my feet, I wiggled my toes in my tights right in front of his face, I got him hard but I didn't go down on him or let him fuck me because I'm a slutty tease!"

"Just like at the party, right? You got all those big guys hot but then you didn't fuck them, you didn't even touch their cocks did you, did you, because you're just a cock tease!"

"Yeah, yeah, that's right!" Anitya pleaded as Siddharth repeated darted his tongue into her ear. "Siddharth, please stop ..."

"You're a cock tease, a slutty cock tease! Just like tonight! You teased Sumit, you slut, didn't you? But you wouldn't give it up, would you, you slutty cock tease?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm a cock tease, yeah!" Anitya felt her husband's body tense, and then he finally came. As they lay panting, Anitya wondered what had just happened. She hadn't cum, and it seemed Siddharth didn't seem to care. Instead he'd done something he knew she hated. In a way she felt violated. But he'd been away for a week, and then he'd gotten so excited about what had happened with Sumit. Maybe his passion got the better of him. She felt confused but she missed him, so she snuggled into his arms and fell asleep.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:19 AM