Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
She expected him to laugh at her joke and remove his finger, but he didn't. Instead he brushed his finger back and forth over the nylon. "You wear pantyhose under your jeans?"

"Well, um, tights," she said feeling awkward talking about her underwear and realizing he probably didn't know the difference between tights and pantyhose. "It's cold outside," she explained pulling her leg away. An awkward silence followed. Anitya liked to flirt, but she knew when flirting went from harmless to dangerous, and they were close to that point now. She pulled her legs underneath her, trying to think of a way to change the subject. As she did her flats fell off her feet and hit the floor. Sumit's head jerked and he gawked at her stocking clad feet. "Shit, he has a foot fetish," she thought realizing things were going from bad to worse. Trying to be as unsexy as possible, she sat back up and primly slipped her flats back on. "Um, is there any more wine?" she asked holding her empty glass and trying to change the subject.

Other than that one awkward moment, they both had a great time, talking and laughing about everything. Finally Anitya looked at the clock and her eyes widened. "It's past midnight! I've got to get home, I have to go to work early tomorrow!"

Sumit gave her a hug goodbye and then kissed her cheek. It looked like he was going to kiss her so she quickly pulled away and left.

The next day Siddharth got home, and in bed Anitya told him what had happened. Siddharth got excited and made her put on exactly what she'd worn the night before. He rubbed her nipples so he could see what Sumit had seen. He stood behind her as Sumit had done as she pretended to wash the dishes, so he could see her tight shapely ass the way Sumit had. Over and over again he made her describe how Sumit had caressed her knee, and then he put his finger through the hole saying, "like this, he touched you like this?" He went wild when she described Sumit's reaction to when her flats fell off. "You shouldn't have put them back on!" he chastised her. Finally he peeled off her jeans and ripped a hole in her tights. "The next time you see Sumit I want you to wear these pantyhose!" he hissed as he plunged his cock into her.

"You want me to see him again?" she whimpered as he fucked her.

"Yeah," Siddharth moaned. "Next time I want you to tease him until he's cumming in his pants." He grabbed Anitya's jeans and ripped the hole larger. "See, I'm helping you seduce him, he'll love seeing more of your hose!" Siddharth grabbed Anitya's hair and pulled her head to the side, then he plunged his tongue into her ear.

"Ugh god," Anitya cried. For some reason her ears had always been super sensitive, so sensitive that when Siddharth did this it actually hurt. Siddharth knew this so he did it only when he was completely out of control with lust. "Siddharth don't," she pleaded, grimacing at the pleasure/pain.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:18 AM