Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Astonished, Jyoti just stared at Mr. Misra. Was her mind playing games with her? Was she free to go without having to have sex with him? Jyoti jumped up and cautiously turned to the door. When Mr. Misra didn't say anything, she walked slowly expecting him to stop her at any minute. Standing at the door, Jyoti hesitated with her hand on the doorknob before opening it and stepping outside. Jyoti scurried through the building until she was sitting safely in her car. Her hands were shaking so much she couldn't get the key into the ignition. Jyoti took a few deep breaths and then started the car. It wasn't until she was in the safety of her own house that she collapsed onto the floor, shaking and tears uncontrollably falling from her eyes, the tension and apprehension leaving her body.

But when the telephone rang about an hour later and Jyoti heard Mr. Misra' voice, the apprehension returned. He was very vague, just saying that the company car would pick her up the next day at 10:00 a.m. and that she was to wear something traditional but sexy and no underwear at all. She wanted to know why, but he just warned her what would happen if she didn't do what he said.

Over dinner, Jyoti's husband complained about how hard he had worked that day.

"You wouldn't believe the hoops I had to go through today," Ajay said. "One of our big Japanese customers is in town and I had to produce report after report and a glitzy presentation. Mr. Misra needed it for a big meeting tonight. Then there's some big party tomorrow. You'd think I'd get invited to that, wouldn't you? I did all the work and wasn't even invited to the fun."

Jyoti only heard parts of what her husband said. She was worried about tomorrow. What did Mr. Misra have in mind? When Ajay mentioned the party, Jyoti perked up. If Mr. Misra was going to be at a business event, who was going to pick her up in the car?
[+] 1 user Likes sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins (blackmail, humiliation of an innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 21-02-2020, 04:12 AM