Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Two weeks later the phone rang. It was Sumit. "I'm sorry to ask this, but I didn't know who else to call. Sonu fell down and I think she might have broken her arm. Could you or Siddharth watch the other kids while I take her to the doctor?"

"Of course, I'll be right over!" Anitya said concerned. On the way over she called Siddharth to let him know what happened (he was traveling again).

Sumit was away for about 3 hours, and luckily Sonu's arm wasn't broken, just bruised. When he got home he looked stressed, so Anitya prepared tea and poured for both of them. "Have you heard from Avani?" she asked.

Sumit nodded looking bitter. "She moved in with one of her old boy friends."

"Oh Sumit I'm so sorry!"

He shrugged. "Maybe it's for the best. We hadn't been getting along well. Mostly I worry about the kids."

The next day Anitya couldn't stop thinking about Sumit. He had to take care of their 2 kids all by himself. While there she'd looked into his refrigerator and pantry and there wasn't much inside. Siddharth was still traveling and it was a slow day at work, so she left early and went to the grocery store. She loaded two shopping carts and went over to Sumit's.

"What's this?" Sumit said opening the door.

Anitya stood smiling with 2 bags in her arms. "I just thought you could use some help."

Sumit said she shouldn't have, but he looked grateful. While Sumit brought in the bags Anitya made lunch. Afterwards she helped him give the kids baths and put them to bed. "Thanks a lot for this," he said looking embarrassed. "I've hired a maid, but she hasn't started yet."

"I'm glad to help," she said sitting down and crossing her long legs. Sumit looked at her legs, but she pretended not to notice. She'd told him she was a dancer, and he believed it. She had the slim yet athletic body of a dancer, her posture was classically perfect, and all her movements were graceful. Even walking across the room she looked like she was dancing. She also was the most beautiful girl he'd ever met.

"Do you mind?" Anitya said taking the remote control.

Sumit laughed when Anitya turned the cable to Star Sports. "Are you kidding?"

Anitya smiled. "I told you I had 3 older brothers."

"Are you going to temple on Sunday?" Sumit asked wanting to change the subject from sports.

"Um ... I think so," Anitya replied, caught off guard by the abrupt change in subject. She hadn't been planning to go because Siddharth wasn't getting home until Monday. She didn't know why she said yes, but now she knew she had to go.

Sunday morning she had trouble deciding what to wear. She'd teased Sumit before in the temple, when they'd first met. But that was before she knew him, when he was just a hunky guy and she was playing a harmless game of seeing if she could get his attention. She'd always been a flirt, and it was a harmless game she played sometimes. But now she knew Sumit, they were friends, and he was going through a lot. Still .... she smiled impishly. She opened her cupboard and pick out the best saree she had and started dressing.

At the temple she found Sumit standing next to the door. He was talking to the poojari, but she wondered if he'd been waiting for her. As always she took Sonu in her lap (her arm was in a sling but not broken). She made sure to "accidentally" flash her cleavage at Sumit during the pooja. She'd carefully picked out her blouse. It was made of a dark silky material, and sitting next to her Sumit would be able to easily see the dents in the filmy material formed by her hard nipples (she hadn't worn a bra), but farther away no one would notice. She felt terribly sinful teasing Sumit in the temple, so she prayed to God for forgiveness, even while at the same time the delicious wickedness made her nipples even harder.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:15 AM