Incest SATURDAY........Romance between MOM & SON (Completed)
'I know such a place' he spoke softly in her ear.

'Where?' She asked in the same tone.

'Caribbean Islands, shall we go' he asked?

'Yes', saying it Mala hugged him and cried out 'we shall go soon.'

Hearing those words Ravi was on cloud nine. He brushed his cheek over hers and holding her tightly in his arms, he said 'I will book the tickets tomorrow.'

Mala was pleased to hear it and looking up she kissed him on the cheeks.

'I deserve much more' he said.

'In Caribbean Islands' she teased.

'What would I get' he questioned?

'Don't expect too much' she replied.

'But still, what is the limit' he said.

'You can touch them' she said.

'What' he whispered.

'My boobs' she said.

'And' he questioned.

'And, what else' she posed the question back to him?

'These' he said, striding his hand over her buttocks.

'If you behave like a good boy, I will think about it' she said.

'I will be a good boy' saying this he squat down in the water, dousing her.

'What are you doing'? She asked elating her body up.

'I am drenching you', he said.

'Why' she asked.

'So that I can see' he replied.

'See what' she asked softly?

'These' he said lifting her up and gaping at her bosom. His eyes seeped through her soaked garments and saw skin color bra protecting her breasts. Her swell breasts were largely visible. He could make out the dark color of her nipples hidden inside her bra. Staring at them was arousing him. He let his eyes roam over her waist. A few drops of water had collected on her waist. It looked like pearls. Her belly button was shining in the moonlight. Her navel was curved. Ravi moved his eyes further down, but Mala turned and hugged him, disrupting his view.

'Let me see' said Ravi.

'No' said Mala.

'Why' asked Ravi?

'You have already seen more than I intended to show' said she.

'Can I feel them 'he asked.

'You have already felt them' she spoke tenderly.

'No, I have not' saying this he put Mala down and held her by her waist.

Mala stood staring at him. She was helpless.

Ravi started sliding his hands from her back downwards.

Mala moved deeper into water. The water came up to her waist.

Ravi moved closer and slid his hands further down. They had reached the top of her mounds. The touch of his masculine hands on her back was exciting her. She took pleasure in it. But to keep up her dignity said. 'No' half-heartedly.

Ravi moved his hands over her buttocks. They felt hot to his touch. He got provoked on feeling the lush warm flesh. He caressed both her mounds in his hands. Mala shivered and said 'Please, please leave me.'

'Allow me' he pleaded.

Mala stood shivering in the cool water.

Ravi gripped her buttocks and cupping them with both hands he pulled Mala to his body. This sensual touch ignited Mala's body. She encircled Ravi's waist with her hands and embraced his body.

Ravi had her in his grasp. Positioning himself in front of her, and caressing her buttocks, he pulled her hard on to his erect member. Mala felt his hot member burrow her waist. She sizzled with burning desires and letting all inhibitions loose she started to rub her pelvis bone over his.

Ravi sensed her enjoying it and knew she was on the verge of coming. He wanted her to have the best. Mala gripped him and grinding her lower body started moaning softly.

Ravi unbuttoned his shirt and holding one end of her sari, he pulled it from her body. Mala felt his naked muscular chest on hers and before she could take a look, Ravi pulled her wet body and smashed her breasts on to his chest. This made her cry out in pain and desire.

Ravi felt her warm soft flesh on his naked chest. He too was on the verge of shooting; he cried 'Open your blouse?'

'No, not here' spoke Mala hugging him still harder.

Then 'touch me' he screamed.

Mala's body which was on the threshold of exploding unconsciously moved her hand down and before she could feel him, Ravi whose hands had held her buttocks pulled her so strongly that both fell back into the water. Deep in the water they came. This was a wild come and both took their time enjoying it.

Coming out of the water Mala said 'you are too much.' I think I have to change my mind going out with you, she said.

'You yourself are to be blamed for it' he replied.

'Why' she questioned him?

'First for possessing such a fantastic figure and the second for having such a son,' saying this he ran away from her.

Mala resigned as she could not match his strides and catch him. Feeling exuberant she went and sat in the car. Soon they reached home.

After five days of meticulous planning and execution Ravi was thrilled to have boarded the flight with his mom. They traveled by air and by road for 2 days before they reached their destination. Mala was exulted on seeing the lovely scenario before her eyes. She could only see crystal clear water and Blue Mountains wherever her eyes followed. And hidden in the midst of the mountains she saw a penthouse. Mala looked at her son with pride......
                                                Heart రసిక  మహారాజ్ Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Nightking's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:46 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:52 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:52 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:54 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 06:01 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 06:02 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 06:03 PM
RE: SATURDAY........Romance between MOM & SON - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 08:17 PM