Incest SATURDAY........Romance between MOM & SON (Completed)
'You like touching them' she asked?

'Yes, yes, he replied' applying more pressure with his fingers and bringing his face closer to hers.

'Do you want to' she teased bringing out her tongue and moving it over her lips?

'Yes' he replied.

'Yes what' she whispered?

In reply, Ravi brought his face further down. Mala could feel his hot breath over her face.

'Tell me' she cooed.

'Yes, I want to' saying this he curved his lips in the form of a 'O' and moving it over her lips muttered 'kiss' very softly.

'For it you have to work hard,' she said silently.

'Doing what,' he questioned?

'Doing my face', saying this she blushed and moved her face away.

Ravi was delighted to hear it. He cupped her face in his hands and looking straight into them said, 'It would be an honor and pleasure.'

'Really' she asked making faces at him?

'Yes. It would be like a dream come true' he said, with his eyes filled with love, warmth and affection.

Mala could not withstand looking at the innocent face spilling out his love for her. She was overwhelmed and brimming in confidence, she touched his lips with hers and said 'Yes, you can.'

'What' asked Ravi and before she could reply back, he kissed her lips lightly.

Mala was ecstatic on being kissed. Her body shivered and before waves of excitement could take over she said. 'Let's go home.'

Ravi immediately 'u' turned and drove home. Inside the garage Mala stepped out of the car. This time she did not go in but waited for Ravi to lock the garage. Then sliding a hand over his they moved in together.

Mala then went into the kitchen and laid the food on the dinning table. Both sat side by side and ate. They were smiling and serving each other and when they finished eating Ravi said, 'I will go get some creams.' Hearing this Mala blushed and looked around in a puzzled way, searching for a suitable place. Ravi seeing her concern pointed to a table near by and said 'that will do.'

By the time Ravi came back, Mala had organized the table to a massage table by putting on a pink bedspread and a few matching pillows. Seeing him enter she once again felt embarrassed and slid to the far end of the sofa. Ravi went to his room and returned after changing his clothes. He had put on a light material track suit. His strong profile was very obvious. Mala saw the outline of his features. She was captivated by his physique and she felt proud to be his mother.

As she sat watching his features, she felt warmness creeping inside her. Seeing his solid built she also felt edgy. All this time she was sure she could control him, but seeing him now, she had her own doubts. Ravi set the creams, oils and towels on a shelf nearby and on ascertaining everything was right, he smiled at his mother inviting her.

Mala got up from the sofa and adjusting her sari, moved across the table and lay upon it folding her legs at the knees. Ravi crossing over to her side held her legs and straitened them. He then took all steps to make her comfortable by providing her with enough pillows. At last when everything was fine tuned, he gently brushed aside the loose hair from her face. The touch made Mala shiver with excitement.

Ravi proceeded by lightly applying oil over her cheeks. The feel of cold liquid over her soft cheeks, sent shivers down Mala's spine and her body flexed. Ravi then held her face with both hands and spoke softly 'are you okay.' Mala smiled signifying that everything was fine and said.' its chillness surprised me'.

Ravi continued applying the oil all over her face and when he finished it, he took some cotton in his hand and softly rubbed across her face. After a few rubs, Ravi showed Mala the cotton, which had brown stains removed from her face. Mala was surprised to see the cotton and shook her head saying, 'No it has not from my face.'

In reply to this Ravi said, 'this is nothing. Wait for few moments and you will see more of it', saying this he started applying a little pressure while massaging her face and then as he showed her the cotton, Mala shied away looking at it.

Ravi consoling her said 'You will look fairer.'

'Am I not fair' she shot back.
                                                Heart రసిక  మహారాజ్ Heart
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:44 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:46 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:51 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:52 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:52 PM
RE: SATURDAY - by Nightking - 10-02-2019, 05:54 PM