Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Considering her fantastic legs, it didn't surprise Sumit that Anitya was a dancer. He gulped at seeing her smile and so excited, it was like seeing a beautiful sunrise. "You should definitely stop by," he managed to say. "I can set you up with Natasha. She's our best instructor."

Later that week Anitya stopped by Fitness Fanatic after work. Sumit introduced her to Natasha, and they hit it off right away, and Anitya signed up for a modern dance course. As Natasha showed Anitya around the rest of the gym, they saw a group of women around Sumit. "He's always surrounded by girls," Natasha joked. Anitya wasn't surprised, he was so good looking and the tight shirt he wore really showed off his biceps and muscular chest.

They went into the free weights room and saw some other girls lifting weights. "Now that you've signed up for a course, you can use the rest of the gym too," Natasha said, seeing Anitya's interest in the girls bench pressing.

"Oh, I could never do that," Anitya said.

"Sure you can," Natasha said. "You're slim, but I can tell you have a strong core from all the dancing you did in school and college." She showed Anitya how to lie on the bench. She took the weights off the bar, explaining that the bar itself was 45 pounds. Anitya wasn't really interested in lifting, but now Natasha had gone to so much trouble she felt obligated to try. Just as Anitya was about to lift the bar, Natasha's cell rang.

"Ooops, I'm sorry, this is my boyfriend, do you mind if I take it?"

"No, go ahead," Anitya said. She continued to lie on the bench, feeling silly not knowing what else to do. Finally she lifted the bar off the supports, and was pleased to find she could do it. She lowered and lifted the bar 5 times, but then she tired, her muscles not used to the exertion. She struggled to get the bar back into the rack when she heard a deep voice above her. "Need some help?" the voice asked. She looked up and saw it was Sumit.

"Um, well, Natasha just needed to take a call," she said straining under the weight.

"That's okay, I'll spot you," Sumit said. "Come on, 3 more, you can do it. That's right, lower it to your chest, then exhale as you lift."

Anitya managed to do the last reps, feeling good about her self-accomplishment. Sumit leaned over to help put the bar back into the rack. As he did, Anitya had a clear view up his loose shorts. She gawked at what she saw. He wasn't wearing underwear and his penis hung freely, and he was huge! She'd never seen anything so long and thick, and he wasn't even hard.

She stood up, her cheeks flushed. "Thanks," she said, avoiding eye contact with Sumit, the image of his cock burning in her memory. She didn't notice Sumit looking at her chest, her erect nipples clearly visible through her sports bra and top.

Anitya excuse herself and, after saying goodbye to Natasha, rushed home. Siddharth was still traveling. She tried to watch TV but couldn't concentrate. Finally she took a bath. As she often did in the bath, she let her finger tips trail along her body, over her breasts, around her nipples, down her stomach. She ventured down to her clit and slowly rubbed herself. She fantasized about all the things she and Siddharth had done lately. But her thoughts kept drifting to Sumit. He was so good looking. She kept thinking about what she'd seen up the leg of his pants. Anitya thought about what it would feel like to have that big cock inside her. She came, her shuddering body causing ripples in the bath water. Afterwards, after catching her breath, she felt envious of what Avani had to sleep with every night, and the thought immediately made her feel guilty.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:10 AM