Adultery How a medical student is lured by a pimp
Part - 2

Anu had her first orgasm of her life. Nothing was in her mind expect pleasure.
Slowly pleasure faded away and guilty feeling started.
Anu in a low voice asked Geeta why she did like that
Geeta replied I realised you are a very good girl and you dont touch yourself there so i wanted to show you the real pleasure. Anu kept quiet and went back to camp place in an auto. 

Anu got busy with her work and forgot about this incident until Geeta called her again and asked for sorry. Anu didnt know what to say and kept quiet. Geeta made her moves. She asked whether Anu liked that event. Anu didnt speak and was silent. Thousands of thoughts was running in Anu's mind. Geeta told Anu that, if yu didnt like that days massage session you cut the call or else speak.

Anu neither cut the call nor she spoke any word. Geeta understood her liking. Geeta said " Whenever you feel like you need that massage again you call " and cut the call. 
Anu felt she hurt Geeta but didnt call her. 

Weeks Later, Anu's roommate went out with her boy friend and came to the room. When she removed her tshirt there was several bte marks, Anu asked what are those. Her roommate Priya told her that she has sex with her boyfriend and he bit her during the act. Anu was shocked and scared, she asked why he did so ? Priya said during the peak you lose your control and behave like a animal in bed. Anu remembered her first orgasm and was turned on by Priya's further explanation. 

That night Anu's Sleep was spoilt thinking about Geeta's massage. Next day she wanted to call hr but in her hesitation she called but cut it immediately. But Geeta's phone rang for a sec. Geeta immediately called back. Anu said she called by mistake. Geeta understood her mind and  said i know you feel its wrong, but it gives you huge pleasure so why are you hesitating, that was just 10% of total pleasure, much more are there to explore. Anu was eager to ask what all is left ? but didnt ask

Geeta asked her to come on  saturday evening if she wishes and cut the call. Anu was 75% convinced. On Saturday morning, Anu lied to her parents that she got a camp and skipped meeting them. She went to the parlour around 1 o clock. Geeta knew she would come so she made the preparations. After a little talk, Geeta asked her to remove her clothes and lie on the bed. Anu obeyed like a slave. 

Geeta now poured oil on hr stomach and slowly lowered her panties. Anu closed her eyes and moaned. Panties was thrown out. All of a sudden, Geeta started licking her clit..
Anu was trying to be calm but couldnt, her body betrayed her and she couldnt take her hand to push geeta away.. after 5 min, Anu was shaking, body arched, legs widened and squirted half litre cum.. Moments later she opened her eyes and saw Geeta holding a dildo, Anu was shocked and asked what is that, she said its vibrating device for more pleasure. Anu pleaded her not to break her hymen as she wanted to save it for her future husband. Geeta said dont worry i will not break the seal but will use other wise.

Anu didnt understand it fully and kept quiet. Geeta started it and placed over the clit gain, anu said its ticklish so geeta asked her to turn to hr back.. Geeta started to run dildo over Anu's asshole, Anu felt different but great. Geeta poured oil like anything.. Slowly she was trying to push the dildo inside anu's asshole. Anu wanted her to stop it but geeta said it will give more pleasure, just close your eyes and relax..  Geeta took her time and slowly put it in, after 5 min 1st inch went inside, after 10 min 2nd inch went inside... 15 min full 4 inch dildo was inside... Anu was panting and felt a different feeling..

After that Geeta moved the dildo rigorously.. Anu was at verge of orgasm but geeta withdrew it the exact moment.. Anu is no more ass virgin now, Geeta felt she accomplished 50% in acquiring Anu. 

Geeta now focussed on Anu's boobs. Geeta poured warm oil and made it like a ripe fruit, nipples were erect ready to be sucked. Anu was floating in cloud.... She wanted to press both togerther hard but geeta said her left hand is injured and showed a cut mark... She asked if Anu wants she'll ask someone else to press the other.. Anu said a loud no as she feels shy. Geeta said i know youre shy, i'll rell one idea, you close ur eyes with cloth, i'll call the girl you treated that day, She is very good in this. Anu thought since she already knew her its fine. 
Even then Geeta told her to close her eyes with a tight blind fold.

Door was opened and someone walked in, Anu felt this and She felt a firm hand on her boobs.
Now her boobs were pressed very hard, Anu was moaning like someone stabbed her with knife... aaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhh ........... She felt 3 hands, relaized one ws geetas and other the girls.
Her full body was massaged for 15 mins and she felt elated and was feeling horny for first time.

Suddenly One hand moved towards her cunt, opened it and started rubbing it. She moaned again. She felt a tongue gliding her clits. Next moment full tongue went into her clit, she felt pricking sensation and she know her pubes didnt grew still and girls dont have moustache..... She felt something was wrong and suddenly opened her blind folds. 

She shouted NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

It was Gowtham, the 6"2 ft, dark young guy was licking her pussy and geeta was pushing his head more deeply. 
Anu tried to push him away but he was strong... her face turned pale.. hear beat rose..
Geeta climbed up and placed anu's head on her lap...
Geeta : Anu... anu... listen its nothing wrong, its only for pleasure, im here with you, he'll do only what i say, relax...
Anu : Please leave me i'll go... 
Geeta : Okay... 5 min, let him continue, if you dont like you leave
Anu : No Please leave me now pls
G : Okay 2 mins oly dear
Anu thought okay after 2mins i'll leave

but geeta signalled Gowtham go deep and increase speed. Geeta know this is her last and best chance to make her slut. 

Geeta massaged her boobs hard. pinched nipples and gowtham was rocking anu's bottom.. 1 Min over .. Anu was checking the time to pass... But at 1 min 30 sec she felt a humangous orgasm and unknowingly pressed gowthams head towards her clit... He increased his pace, put a finger inside her clit and vigorously fingered her ...

Time crossed 10 min since the set deadline... Anu forgot the time and gave up her body for pleasure... Gowtham was continuing still but slowly...
He realized it was like Game of Chess, A Black soldier ravaging White queen... 

He spit multiple times in her cunt and fingered it...
Time was 30 min past said deadline.. 

Gowtham got up, so did geeta.. Anu was lying naked lost in thoughts and fear..

Geeta gave her juice and convinced her with sugar coated words. Anu became her slave and was obeying her like a dog does to its master. 

Anu didnt realize that all of todays session was video taped...

Part 3 - Anu's Seal Breaks
Suggest some filthy additives to story
[+] 1 user Likes redfunn's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How a medical student is lured by a pimp - by redfunn - 18-02-2020, 07:25 PM