Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
"So you guys are swingers?" Sumit asked as they sat in the bar.

"No, not swingers. I mean, I'm not looking to have sex with other women." Siddharth smiled weakly. "I know this probably sounds weird, but I've always had this thing about seeing Anitya with other men. "

"Yeah, it's hard to understand," Sumit agreed. He hesitated, looking thoughtful. "But on the other hand I understand how important it is to keep your marriage interesting."
From Sumit's tone it sounded like he had more to say. "Everything is okay between you and Avani, isn't it?"

Sumit shrugged. "It has its ups and downs. Right now we're at a down, but we've been married for a long time, so I'm sure it'll get better. Anyway, you don't have to worry, I won't tell anyone, not Avani or anyone else."

That night Sumit caressed his wife's shoulder and then cupped her ample breast. "Not tonight Sumit, I'm tired," Avani said.

"Come on, babe, it's been over a week," Sumit said, encouraged by the hardening of Avani's nipple.

"Sumit, it's not my fault you're horny after going to dance bars with your friends!" Avani lashed out.

"It was a bachelor's party" Sumit protested.

"Yeah, right, like you didn't flirt with girls all night, just like you always do!" Avani half sobbed and then rolled over.

Sumit sighed and looked blankly into the darkness. He was too charged up to sleep. Eventually he heard the steady breathing of Avani. She'd fallen asleep. He took out his cock. As he stroked himself he closed his eyes and thought of Anitya. She'd looked so incredible, her dress hiked up around her waist. She had the most incredible legs, and his cock throbbed at the memory of seeing her in thigh highs and high heels. But what made his heart pound was the memory of her pussy. She hadn't been wearing panties and he had been able to see her clearly in the lamp light, a tight slit completely bare except for a tiny trimmed landing strip. She'd looked so different from Avani, who didn't shave or even trim, with big floppy lips that perpetually gaped open after having 2 kids. That incredible tight body, topped off by the most beautiful face he'd even seen. As his wife slept, Sumit beat off thinking of another woman.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:07 AM