Wife pays for husband's sins (blckml,humiliation of innocent housewife)
Jyoti wanted to run as fast as she could when she left Mr. Misra' office, but she didn't want to be conspicuous. So she walked at a fast pace, wishing to put as much distance between her and the two perverts as quickly as possible. Every time she was with Mr. Misra, Jyoti ended up doing more and more degrading things. In her wildest dreams -- nightmares actually -- she would never have thought she'd ever have sex with a woman. But that's exactly what happened. And Pooja was so young, barely older than Jyoti's son.
When Jyoti got home, her son was already there since he had a short day at college. Jyoti dropped her pocketbook next to the door and rushed towards her room to take a shower. She was surprised to see Aarav.

"Hi Mom, can I have five hundred rupees?"

"What?"

"Can I have money? I need to buy some supplies for my art class."

"Oh, sure. My purse is by the front door"

"No problem."

Jyoti knew she could. She had raised her children right. They had never gotten into trouble and were doing well in school. She did trust her children. Jyoti continued to her bedroom where she closed and locked the door.

Aarav thought his mother was acting strange. She wasn't herself and seemed confused, almost as if her mind was elsewhere. She also looked disheveled. But he just shrugged it off and went to get the money. When Aarav opened the purse he almost dropped it. Inside were panties. He looked over his shoulder and then took out the panties. They weren't warm so he knew they hadn't just been removed. Aarav pressed the panties to his nose and inhaled. The smell of pussy was on them. They had been worn, and probably by his mother.

When Jyoti removed her dress she stared dumbly at her nakedness. She was confused for a moment and then remembered Mr. Misra had her take her panties off. Then her eyes got real big when she remembered she had stuffed them into her purse. Jyoti threw on a robe and, in a panic, ran to the front of the house, stopping dead in her tracks. She saw her son holding her panties to his face.

Flabbergasted, and embarrassed, Jyoti quickly turned around and ran back to her bedroom where she collapsed onto the floor behind the closed door. Her life was in turmoil, turned upside down. She wondered how she would ever explain to her son why her underwear was in her purse. No matter how hard she tried, no feasible lie came to mind. And she wondered why her son was holding her panties to his face. It would have been one thing to see them in his hand, but being pressed to his face was another matter. She wondered what on Earth made Aarav do that.

Meanwhile, Aarav put the panties back in the purse. Aarav left for the store, wondering why his mother's undergarments were in her purse.

Jyoti stayed in her room until she had to make dinner. She couldn't face her son and was grateful to hear his stereo blasting in his bedroom. Normally, Jyoti would tell him to lower it, but she didn't want to see him. That thought caused a pain in her gut. Jyoti loved her children above all else in the world, and she didn't want to see her son.

When Aarav finally came to dinner there were some awkward glances shared between mother and son. Most of that night's dinner conversation was between Ajay and Disha with Aarav and Jyoti surprisingly quiet. Jyoti would sneak a peek at her son who would quickly avert his eyes. The same would happen when Aarav would catch his mother staring at him. They shared a secret, although Aarav not understanding it. And Aarav was unaware of his mother seeing him with her panties pressed to his face.

Jyoti was still upset the next morning when Mr. Misra called.

"You're ruining my life!" Jyoti shouted into the phone. "I'm losing my family. You're a beast. You... you... you..."

"Shut up!" Mr. Misra said. "So what if you have a little sex on the side? After all, it's for your family you're doing it."

"But I can't look Aarav in the eye anymore. He found my panties in my purse and I can't explain that you made me take them off in your office. My god, he was smelling them or something. He..."

Jyoti was furious and ranted on. But suddenly she realized that she was telling Mr. Misra something very personal and stopped. It was none of his business.

"You still there?" Jyoti said quietly into the mouthpiece when she didn't hear Mr. Misra.

"That's very interesting," Mr. Misra said.

"What is?"

"Aarav's your son, right?"

"Yes..." Jyoti said, very tentatively.

"Hmmmm."

"What are you implying? That it's my fault? That I'm a bad mother?" Jyoti was yelling again.

"Nothing about fault. I just think it's interesting that your son was smelling your panties."

"Never mind that. That's not important. What do you want?"

Jyoti pulled the phone away from her ear and stared at it when she heard the click. Mr. Misra hung up on her. At first she was relieved to be rid of him, but then she thought about his reaction to what she had told him. Her stomach fluttered with the apprehension you feel when you think something bad is going to happen.

It was towards the end of the day when Mr. Misra called again. He told Jyoti to come to his office the next morning. He ignored her protests and told her to be there or else. That night Jyoti couldn't sleep. It was bad enough to be forced to do sexual things with Mr. Misra, but to do them in the same building her husband was in made it worse.

The next day, Jyoti stood uncomfortably at Pooja's desk. The smile the secretary gave her sent a shiver up Jyoti's body, but she didn't say anything... nor did she return the smile. Jyoti entered the office and took the seat Mr. Misra motioned to. He looked serious and asked her to explain what happened with her son and her underwear. Jyoti thought he actually seemed concerned. She wondered if Mr. Misra had feelings and was a compassionate person after all, even though he was sexually perverted.

"That's all. You can leave now," Mr. Misra said.
[+] 4 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by sam1981 - 23-01-2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins - by Renjith - 23-01-2020, 11:23 AM
RE: Wife pays for husband's sins (blackmail, humiliation of an innocent housewife) - by sam1981 - 15-02-2020, 11:27 PM