Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Anitya got on her knees and leaned over to see Sumit and Avani's wedding pictures on the bottom shelf. Leaning over, the back of Anitya's thong crept up her back over her low rise jeans. Just a small amount of the pink lacy material came into view, but both Siddharth and Sumit's eyes immediately focused on it. The men looked at each other, Sumit turning red at being caught looking. Siddharth smiled, and then they laughed.

"What's so funny?" Anitya asked as she stood up.

"Honey, I think you're showing more than you mean to," Siddharth said with a grin, motioning at her back.

Anitya's eyes grew wide and her hand immediately went to the small of her back. Feeling the lace above her jeans, she flushed red in embarrassment and ran into the bathroom to rearrange her clothes. Siddharth and Sumit laughed again as if making it into a joke, but seeing Anitya that way had been highly erotic. Siddharth glanced at Sumit's crotch and it looked like he had half a hard-on, so clearly he found the image of Anitya just as erotic as he had.

When Siddharth and Sumit joined Avani in the kitchen Anitya was already there. "Don't worry sweetie, boys will be boys," Avani was saying to Anitya. Clearly Anitya had told Avani what had happened, and Avani scowled at Siddharth and Sumit as they entered. Then she looked down her nose at Anitya. "That's what you get for wearing ass floss." Anitya momentarily looked shocked at Avani's harsh rebuke. She recovered quickly, forcing a laugh. Sumit gave Anitya an apologetic smile. That's how it was with Avani, a lot of awkwardness.

Siddharth noticed Sumit looking at Anitya a number of times through the evening. She was always good eye candy, but especially so tonight. It was possible to just make out the lace of her white bra through her blouse. Her skinny jeans and high heels really showed off her long legs, and knowledge of what she had on under the jeans only heightened her sexual appeal. On top of that, Anitya and Sumit got along well, talking and laughing about a lot of topics. Avani went upstairs to put their other kid to bed. Siddharth was content to mostly watch, adding something to the conversation just now and then.

"I think Sumit's attracted to you," Siddharth said later that evening after getting home. "He couldn't take his eyes off you."

"You're crazy," Anitya said with a girlish laugh. "They've been married forever and have 2 kids."

Siddharth grinned and shrugged. "I'm just saying, he was checking you out all night long. He checks you out at the temple too."

Anitya avoided her husband's eyes, looking a little guilty. "She HAD flashed him on purpose," Siddharth thought. He felt excited and also bothered by it.

Later that night in bed, Siddharth stroked his wife's shoulder. "Maybe we should add Sumit to our cast of characters," he said with a playful, lustful grin, referring to the men they fantasized Anitya fucking when they role played. The cast of characters included movie stars, some of Anitya's old boyfriends, Siddharth's co-workers, and anyone else Anitya found attractive. "I think Sumit's your type."

Anitya smiled back playfully. "A man who looks like a Greek god," she said teasingly. "Now why ever would you think a man like that would be my type?"

"So you ARE attracted to him," Siddharth said triumphantly.

"Um, hello? Yeah! But come on, fantasizing about a man we go to temple with? Who's married and has kids? Don't you think that's crossing the line?"

"Hmmm, you've got a point," he said taking on a pretend thoughtful look. "Naaah!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:02 AM