Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 29

I couldn't see his face. But I felt a hostile feeling to see him sitting so close to Meera.

I had actually found much relief and somewhat happiness for being able to find them after such a struggle, but it all faded away as soon as I noticed them in what appeared to be a deep conversation. The whole area was noisy, and one had to literally shout to another in order to make them heard. Vivek was almost touching her ear while talking to her. I noticed her listening to him so intently. I really wished to know what he was telling her.

I was not a good spy. Otherwise, I would've pinned a sneaky tech gadget to her jacket so that I could listen to them. I didn't know whether such a thing exists in the market.

Suddenly the lights were dimmed further and the spotlights were turned on at the stage. Then the dance began. It was definitely something I had never seen in my life before. Spanish? French? German? I had no clue. Even the music was unknown beats with unheard language. A group of dancers, men and women in attractive costumes stole the attention of everyone, including mine. The male dancers had their upper body naked but concealed by some body-art, in unique designs, and women wore blouses and colourful skirts. The tempo of the music and the moves were gradually shifted higher and it became almost impossible to take one's eyes away. Their steps grew wilder and intense with music, and of course, turned highly erotic. I wondered if the men on stage would suddenly jump on their partners and start making love. However, they never touched each other and it was a wonder to watch. And then suddenly all of them disappeared and another couple took on the stage. They had the perfect bodies I had ever seen. The music was reset and re-tuned, and this time drum beats had the prominence. The couple made it seem like all the music arose from their steps. Their dance too grew intense with time, and their moves made it look like they were making love on stage, without letting the audience catch them in the act. I tried not to blink, hoping I'd catch them at it.

They're also having an affair. My instincts told me.

They too weren't touching each other. But I could very well see he was taking her to a blissful orgasm on stage, while hundreds of horny men and women watched. I felt an urge to scream to the man to kiss his partner. And when they both had their passionate climax, the audience went mad. They screamed in their loudest volume. I thought I too had come.

Well, I was hard like a stone when I came back to normal.

I saw Meera leaning towards Vivek.

Are they kissing?

He suddenly had his hand around her and they shared another secret. He would kiss her any moment. I thought. The audience was still shouting and clapping. Many of them began to stand up, blocking my view. I hurried forward through the crowd. I saw a couple in a nearby seat kissing madly. They were madly aroused, I knew.

I knew Meera would be no different. This is worth eleven thousand bucks. I said in my mind. The unlimited booze and food and space and light and darkness, all are the bonus.

Couples were moving on to the dance floor, at the sides, as if they were to imitate those classic performers there. A DJ was inviting all to the dance floor and the atmosphere would change to electric any moment. I stayed behind my targets. My wife and her new friend.

I wouldn't call him her boyfriend. Not yet. I still trusted her. I saw them watching the couples on the dance floor, with drinks in their hands. They constantly changed tables, and with each change, he would get her a new drink. He never asked her for a dance. And instead, it seemed like they were having a never-ending conversation. I died to hear what they were talking. After almost one hour, he walked her away from the crowded area and headed to the open garden. There were benches. I thought they were going to sit on them.

No, they weren't. He walked her further, beyond the disturbance of the loud music, and finally into one of many small hut-like structures...

That's the privacy huts? I recollected Ananya's words.

I could not see them both as they walked inside one. I sensed the foul deal really quick. That's where he's taking her.

I needed to know. The lights were dim. I could walk closer, but I could no way stand in front of the door and stare. Then I noticed some bushes on the other side.

That's my place. I quickly decided.

I looked around and walked stealthily over to the other side of the bushes and when I made sure I wasn't being watched, I dived into them. I crawled under the thick bush like an expert and moved closer to the hut. I could smell jasmine from the bushes. When I got close enough to the hut, I looked for a way to peek inside. The hut was made by some palm leaves at the sides. I slowly and silently forced my hand through them to make a hole and peeped. I struggled for some time to get a proper view. Eventually, I saw them.

Inside were a table and two benches on either side of it. At one sat them, and they looked like lovers.

At the dim light, I almost saw his face. He loved younger than me. And I felt he was athletic as well, even though he was wearing a blazer jacket. I started feeling jealous immediately. He was very handsome. I had to agree.

Is he going to seduce my wife? I worried myself.

I felt worse when I noticed his hand around her.

"Like I told you, I love living my life with beautiful things. Like you."
He was saying.
"When I saw you looking at my fish and speaking to him with your eyes, I had committed myself that I will have to see more of them. Look at me..."
He was trying to be romantic with her and it seemed he was effective in that. He had made an excuse to touch her face. She turned to him and smiled.
"Your eyes speak more than you do..."
"Really? What are they saying?"
"They're telling me 'don't move!'. They're making me unable to take my eyes off them."
She smiled again.
Their eyes, hell, remained as if they were glued to each other. His hand slowly touched her cheek and she looked down quickly.
"I'm feeling embarrassed."
She said
"Why is that, babe?"
He had a flirty tone in his voice. He knew how to say things.
"I'm not supposed to be here."
"You're mistaken, my dear. You're not here. Actually, we both are not here."
"Then where are we?"
"We are on a lonely island. You step out of this small boat means you step into the water. This is all we have. This is the world now."
"You're good making up stories."
"I create beautiful stories. They will make you feel the world better. Your world."
"Is that why you said the dancer was having a crush on me?"
"I said that because I knew it. I can say we one has a crush on other. Like the one... Well, you won't agree if I told you..."
"Tell me."
"Okay... Like that one you're having right now."
"I knew you'd say this. But no!"
She tried to move away and he let her go of his hand.
"I'm not holding you. But remember, I had told you, you wouldn't agree."
She shook her head sideways to convey him a no.
"Meera, I told you. Your eyes speak a lot more than you do."
"They are lying..."
She said and looked away. But she was blushing. I could see it.
God. I thought.
Meera grabbed her drink from the table and took a sip.
"You're wasting it."
He said
"What?"
"You're not capable, to be honest even after all these..."
He gestured at her glass. She placed it back on the table.
"Look, speak honestly with me. A crush never means a potential love affair. It just means a crush. Like the one I have with Madhuri Dixit."
"Madhuri Dixit? Wow? But she's too old for you.."
She laughed.
"For what? If Madhuri was in my bedroom tonight, you know what I would like to do with her?"
Meera suddenly looked enthusiastic. Even I did.
"I know that you would do; yeah, only if she agreed!"
She giggled saying that.
"You've got a very dirty mind, dear. You're nothing like when you showed up at my shop!"
"What have I said dirty? You made me say that."
"But then you didn't tell anything."
"No. There's nothing to tell. It's obvious."
"Then tell me. Come on, take some more sips and tell me."
He showed his own drink to her lips and she took a small sip. Her eyes remained in his. "Well ... in your bedroom, in your bed, you'll do... You know..."
She paused and smiled shyly. She was having a great time. I thought.
"What, tell me. Go ahead."
"You dirty mind, you are nothing like you promised when you asked me out."
"What have I done wrong? I'm just talking. We're just talking, sharing what we have in our mind."
"Yeah. Yeah. We're sharing the dirtiest things in your imaginations."
"Tell me the truth, Meera. Hold your breath and tell me one truth. Show me your guts this time. Are they really dirty things?"
Meera almost opened her mouth to say something and he stopped her.
"Truth only."
She thought again and spoke slowly.
"Yes. They are."
She bit her lips, eyes on him.
Then all of a sudden, his lips were on hers, while his hands wrapped around her. She made no movement as he kissed her for three and half a second. Then he let her go. I was expecting her objection that never came until it lasted. I was let down by her lack of objection.
"These are the beautiful things. You're a beautiful thing."
She looked at him like shocked, now.
"Was that your first kiss?"
He asked.
"What?"
I had heard him, but she hadn't. I didn't know how.
"I said, did you like this place?"
He asked immediately.
"Why not. It's a wonderful place. I loved it."
She said, still looking at him.
"Good. This is the place to bring people if you want to impress them."
She made a cute gesture with her lips.
"Are you trying to impress me?"
He wrapped her arms around her again.
"Don't tell me you still haven't noticed."
She smiled lovingly and he was again bringing his lips closer to hers. This time he was quite slower, yet she made no attempt to move away. Instead, she kissed him back and tried to put her right arm around his neck. The kiss was intense and longer. I watched and merely moaned.
Oh my God, what's happening?
I saw his hand moving to her chest and he slowly began caressing her breasts over the clothes. Inside her jacket, outside her tank top. She soon leaned backwards, as if to let him have more privileges. His lips moved to her neck and she looked up. She let out a moan. I heard it clearly. I swallowed some cold air down my dry throat. She was letting him.
He bent his head down further and pressed his face into her breast. I saw it clearly. With one hand he was still fondling them.
"You have a gorgeous body, my babe."
He whispered.
"Vivek..."
She tried to speak something but dropped it as he put his hand under her top from the lower edge. He moved out upwards and I knew he was trying to feel her breasts. Meera let out another sigh.
"Vivek. Stop it. Please."
I heard her say.
That's the willpower. She's showing it. I thought. I cursed myself for being turned on.
I was indeed a weak person.
I prayed that they shouldn't go beyond this kissing and groping.
Vivek immediately took away his hand and sat up. His right hand was still wrapped around her. I hated him for keeping it there only.
"What happened, babe?"
He asked and brushed aside the hair strands that were loosely fallen to her face.
"We shouldn't do this."
She said and breathed.
"I was aroused watching the dance."
He said suddenly.
She took another deep breath and looked at him. He continued.
"It was really great to watch them making love on stage, without making it obvious, right?"
"Yeah."
"Did you feel the same way?"
"Yeah, yes...”
"I was really hard; you know what I'm talking about... I thought I'd get over it when the dance ends. But now you see..."
He paused, and grabbed her hand and brought it to his crotch.

I skipped a heartbeat and watched him make my wife touch his erection.
"Oh my god."
I heard her say.
"Hard, isn't it?"
He asked.
"Yes..."
She said, and I watched clearly from the lowest corner of the hut, her palm feeling over him intentionally. He had made it. I felt an upsurge in my blood pressure and I felt jealousy. I wanted to be in his place. I wanted her to touch my dick like that.
Then I watched him lean to her and kiss lightly on her cheek, lightly and then opened his pants' zipper. Then he pulled his dick outside. I saw its bulbous end. It was big. It stood out of his clothes like a big snake.
"Hold it, babe..."
He whispered to my wife and she immediately followed his words. Her grip was firm around him.
"What if anyone comes?"
She asked. That was her sole worry.

Oh, my Meera! What are you becoming into? What are your making me into?

"Nobody's coming."
He assured her and helped her start stroking him. He then leaned to kiss her again.
She was stroking him herself now. Her eyes were completely on it while her hand moved up and down. And soon his hand was on her breasts again. Inside her clothes. He pulled her closer and rubbed his thirsty lips all over her neck and cleavage. When he tried to take off her jacket, she refused.
"No. Don't, please."
He did not force her, at all.
He did not force her into anything she didn't want to do. She was very happy to give him a handjob. For now.
Her hand was moving fast and I could hear its sound.
A handjob. As I thought, he stepped it up again.
"Kiss me please, babe."
I heard him say. She stopped stroking and looked at his eyes. He caressed the back of her neck and I thought he told something to her eyes. She looked down and bent forward!
I watched in utter shock, as her face went down to his lap and she slid his dick into her mouth. She slowly stroked him with her hand as well and sucked him for a few seconds. He let out a moan. She soon let it slip out of her mouth and reclaimed it completely by her handgrip.
"It was wonderful Meera. You're wonderful.."
He said and pulled her to kiss her again. She opened her mouth to allow his tongue play with hers. Her hand was soon moving faster, faster and even faster. She was serious about it like she wanted to do it.
"Oh my God. Oh my God." I heard him say.
"Keep going. Keep going. Aaah!"
He moaned again and suddenly he shot his load into the air. She looked at it lovingly and made it work harder to squeeze out whatever it had in store. I saw the streams of his cum being shot into the air and then falling on everywhere including the table. I watched him moan and groan, in complete jealousy, as my wife handed him one great orgasm.
Once everything was settled down, she took her hand off him and had a close look at it. It was dirty.
He cleaned it with some tissue papers.
They kissed again. Long kiss that must have helped them share a lot of salivae.
"That's wonderful Meera. I've never had a date this great."
He said when they became normal.
"Me too. Never had a date this crazy."
She said and finished her drink.
"I owe you an orgasm."
He said.
"You don't."
"Why?"
She bit her lips and smiled shyly.
"I think I too have had one."
"What! Really?"
"Yes, a silent one. But it is great."
"How can that be? Is it that easy?"
"Of course it's not that easy. But it was building since the dance program."
She revealed.
"Oh, that's really amazing... We should have more of these...We should go now... I have a place."
He began to say.
"No. Not any place. You had promised me something. No danger games. We already did great naughty things. Can we finish for tonight?"

He had no options but agree. She was perfectly under control. She had great willpower. She could have let him have his way. He was that charming. But she knew when to say no. And she did.

I followed them out of the Square. In the parking, I saw him opening the backseat for her. She refused and sat in the front seat. That was it.

He later dropped her at Lavanya apartments and drove away.

I was happy when I was back at home.
Happy as well as aroused. I straightway went to shower and pulled out my hard dick. It was leaking cum already. I shagged again and came with loads of cum.
My wife wasn't unfaithful. She was just a bit naughty. I thought as I went to bed.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 24-11-2018, 12:39 PM