Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 27

My life had reached the top of the turmoil. Every week there was something that made me either regret what I had done in the past or wish I had done what I hadn't.

At first, Meera gave me a clear sign, how she was inclined toward the fondness of Mr Das. She made me regret making her the point of attention for him.

Then Sam came up with an apology and also a confession that he never meant to do those things with my wife which he had threatened me a year ago. It was his threatening statement that he would chase and fuck my wife one day, that had persuaded me to push Meera into Das' circle, and eventually let him grow to become the biggest obstacle between me and Meera. Adding the fuel to the fire was my own dirty dreams of Meera making love to other men. If I hadn't taken Sam seriously, Das wouldn't have happened. I felt pity for my own stupidity.

Then Meera built an aquarium at her home and added a fish to it. A beautiful one with a beautiful name. Krish.
I really had thought it meant a return of good fortune in my life. The face she put up in front of me wasn't the one she had. Instead, she loved me. I thought. The day after days I was having dreams of her taking care of that fish, talking to it and dreaming of me while doing it. Within such a short period of time, I had even the craziest dream when I visualised her changing clothes in front of that fish, her thinking of me watching her through the eyes of it.

How grossly stupid I was.
Apparently, the only thing she wanted was to see me locked inside a small cage, while she could go out and have all the fun. This realisation left me fuming with anger.

And finally, now, there was another jolt, in the form of a new avatar, named Vivek, who had managed to do what even the long-time chaser Mr Das couldn’t. This chap was taking her to a dinner date in a place that was notorious for a dinner date place, especially in my case.
I did not have the time to dig about Vivek. I had no idea how to interrupt this date. The only thing I could do was to spy on them. spy on my wife, again.

And it wasn’t really a matter of indecision for me. I had to do it.

Saturday.
I rented a car from a shop and reached Lavanya Apartments well before sunset.
I wanted Meera recognise neither me nor my car. I hid the rented Swift and myself in a nearby cut road and kept my both eyes on that building. I did not want to be in a crowded ‘Square’ and end up not even seeing her.

While sitting there anxiously, I tried to joke myself that I would end up pursuing a detective’s career. I imagined myself sitting in an office and getting my assignment for the day.
“This gentleman suspects that his beautiful wife cheats on him. Our task is to spy on the lady and collect as much as evidence to prove the truth.”

I would by then be able to have a look at the photo of the woman and say, “yes gentleman, she is a cheat.”

Actually, if a woman cheats, it would be easy to find out, for a dedicated detective. But if she doesn't, it would be damn tough because we don't know if it happens after the spy work. Perhaps the woman may start cheating when she realises that her husband had questioned her integrity and had his men after her. Then she would make love with other men in her marital bed only to make her husband realises how she likes to fuck.

It would be damn funny. I thought.

I saw a young woman in saree across the road and wondered if she had ever cheated on her husband. I wondered if she was coming right after meeting her lover.

I was becoming insane.
I was the cat once fell into the bowl of hot water. I would now be hostile to even the cold water.
No. I was the fish that was trapped in my wife’s aquarium.
And I lived on her mercy. I prayed she stay inside her house, looking after the fish, caring it with all the kindness in the world.
But she didn’t.
A blue Baleno was driven into the apartment Complex after 40 minutes. My heartbeats foretold me what was that, and very soon I saw Meera walking out from the other side, from the lift side. She wore a red jacket and dark blue clothing inside it; and jeans, perhaps. He didn’t get out of the vehicle, and she sat in the front seat. She was smiling at him, I saw. I could not see his face at all as the Baleno was driven away quickly.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 24-11-2018, 12:37 PM