Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 26

I had Ananya's call in the late evening on Thursday.

“Krish this is very important. I want you listen carefully first and then make a conclusion. Because I am not sure if I am correct. I can be wrong. So you should...”
She was beating around the bush.
“Come to the point, Ananya.” He said impatiently.
“Okay, I will come to the main point. Uh... Didn’t I tell you about the pet shop from where Meera had bought the aquarium? Well she had earlier bought some plants from there, the plants that she has in her balcony, from the same shop. The shop owner, his name is Vivek, they’ve been discussing these plants and fishes and crabs for like a couple of weeks, perhaps even more. Meera told me he’s taking her on a dinner on this Saturday.”

It took me a couple of moments to let it sink in.

Guys, let me tell you something about Meera. She is an absolutely gorgeous woman who can be any man’s dream. Her lively face and beautiful smile can command a lot of attention. She is a bit plump, yet weighs just right in all right places. She wears open neck garments most often, showing off her flawless skin around her neck. I have seen hungry men staring down her neck and at her cleavage. She never looks short of stunning and it’s no more a surprise for me to hear she was approached by a member of opposite sex.

This new man Vivek, however, had become an instant threat.

Having a man to dream or try befriending Meera wouldn't make me worried or surprised. But her approval for a dinner date was hell of a surprise.
Even Das wouldn't have digested it. He was the contender, wasn’t he?

“He's taking her to ‘The Square’.”
Ananya said.
“The Square?”
I had heard the name in the past.
“The Square. It's a bar in the south east of the city. It's a bar, restaurant, pub, dance floor, performance platform, couples only hangout place, dark lit privacy huts and everything special in one place. It has both crowded floors as well as lonely corners. It's beautiful as well as dangerous...”
Ananya ran a detailed description on the Square.

Such places should be banned. I thought.

“You better watch your lady; I advise you.”
She said in the end.
“The ambiance there, it's something. ”
She added with a sigh.
“How do you know so much about it?”
I asked.
“I've been there, twice.”
Hey voice was lower.
“And anything happened?”
“Mmm...I don't want to tell you.”
“Come on...”
“mmm...” she paused for a moment. “First time it was just a kiss. But second time it was way more dangerous, like you feel obliged to go beyond your comfort zone there, and we could've gone even further. It takes a lot of willpower to survive that smoke.”
She sounded like she was reliving it in her mind.
“If it's so dangerous, why don't you stop her?”
I tried to be logical, and actually tried to seek help from her.
“It's dangerous from your point of view, darling. For her, you don't know.”
“Haven't you told her about your experience?”
“I gave her a basic idea, and she's like ,'it's not a date, he's safe to be with, he's showing me this dance performance' and all.”
"What dance, and is he safe?”
“I haven't dated him yet.”
“Have you seen him?”
“He's very young. And he's athletic. And, handsome too. I will brand him hot!”

Slut. I said in my mind.
Why don't you steal him from her? He'll fuck you harder. I didn't say.

“Can you crop your words a bit so that I can feel better, please?”
“I could, but I don't want you feel worse afterwards.”
“If you can't stop her, how can I?”
“Why in the first place you want to stop it?”
I was irritated.
“Then why are you telling this to me?”
“...mmm... Just to make sure you realise your wife maybe willing to move on. But honestly, believe me, I think even she's not sure about it. I thought you could make out what's in her mind. I don't want her do foolish things and end up regretting.”
“I want her back, Ananya. I don't want to move on.” I said.
“Okay. I told you this much. Don't sell me to her. But you can follow her for her safety. She's very innocent. If anything wrong happens, you can stop him.”
“Thank you.”

I said and hung up the phone.
I felt sick in the stomach.
That night my maleness slept quite earlier than me.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 24-11-2018, 12:36 PM