Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Siddharth was lost in lust. Seeing his wife succumbing to another man's seductions, being so close to it all, was too much. He wondered if she'd worn panties. Her skirt was so high up her legs he could tell she was wearing pantyhose, not stockings. That wasn't surprising, she rarely wore real stockings, and she hadn't known they'd be playing tonight. But had she worn panties? Sometimes she didn't under pantyhose. If her skirt was just a bit higher, he'd be able to find out, and if she hadn't wore panties, then her pretty pussy would be exposed to Dheeraj's eyes. The thought made him lightheaded with lust. Without even thinking, he reached over to his wife's lap and tugged her skirt up until it bunched just below her waist.

Anitya felt Siddharth tugging at her skirt. He wants Dheeraj to see me, she thought. She saw the excitement in her husband's face. He's so into this, he wants it to happen. By now Dheeraj's expert fingers had gotten her so worked up it was easy to give in to what her husband wanted, so she lifted her ass making it easier for her husband to tug her skirt up.

Dheeraj gawked at her pussy. He could see it, because she hadn't worn panties under the sheer nude pantyhose. She kept herself almost bare except for a small trimmed landing strip above her clit. Like her face, she had a sweet looking pussy. Her slit was tight and small, and the lips were smooth and slender, just a shade darker than the surrounding skin. It looked like a teenager's pussy. There was a large wet spot in the pantyhose. Dheeraj traced a finger around the outline, making Anitya moan because it'd been the closest he'd gotten to touching her most sensitive of flesh. He locked eyes with Siddharth, smirking with triumph. I've gotten your wife soaking wet, she's mine if I want her, he conveyed with his eyes.

Dheeraj ran his finger up Anitya's slit, making her moan. He touched her clit and Anitya grabbed her husband's hand. Dheeraj gripped the sheer nylon with two fingers and slowly began tearing it.

Anitya squeezed her husband's hand harder. She looked at him. "Is this what you want?" she asked breathlessly as Dheeraj tore a hole in her pantyhose.

"This is exactly what I want," he moaned.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 01:56 AM