Adultery ishpreet becomes a prisoner of her desire
So, it had been three weeks but still the memory was fresh as new in ishpreets head. It went on and on like a tape in her mind making her horny every time. Though, it was a big risk ishpreet had taken, she loved every inch of it. The image of his cock was stamped in ishpreets brain. Ishpreet had his number saved in her phone, but ishpreet couldn’t dare herself to call him up. Ishpreet hadn’t done anything like this before and another pre-decided meet would have meant confirmed banging. The thought itself made her wet. Finally, ishpreet gave into her emotions and called him. ishpreets mind was racing the entire phone call.
Him: Hello?
ishpreet: hello.
Him: who’s speaking?
ishpreet: it’s me. Remember? We had met that day? You told me to call whenever i needed an auto?
Him: Oh! It’s you!! So when do you need a ride?
ishpreet: I need the ride and the rider.. Let’s meet.
And so they met, in a kids park on a hot sunny afternoon. Nobody comes to play in the afternoon. Ishpreet had worn a black tank top and a fitted blue jeans. It showed off a bit on her cleavage. Ishpreet reached on time; he was 10 min late. He looked shabbily dressed.
they sat on the farthest bench in the park and talked.. ramlal told me he didn’t expect me to call and he was happy. ramlal said ishpreet looked hotter in daylight. Ishpreet was nervous the entire time. ramlal crept near me and started to elbow ishpreet on her boob. Ishpreet allowed it; so ramlal went ahead and started squeezing one boob. ramlal then asked her to come to his place at night. That was the moment ishpreet was waiting for. Ishpreet said yes immediately but tried to hide her happiness. they went to our respective homes. Ishpreet bathed, waxed shaved and shampooed.
Ishpreet put on her red lingerie and a backless red top which was a bit too tight for me. It showed off her boobs. ramlal had come with his rickshaw to pick ishpreet at her apartment. Ishpreet got in and they quietly reached his house at slums. ramlal lived alone, in a slum area. His house smelled off alcohol and filth. ramlal told ishpreet to wait while he’d go and buy cigarettes. ramlal came back soon, with a friend named Afzal. The minute ishpreet saw afzal, she knew she’d be having the time of her life with him more than with ramlal. Afzal was tall, broad and comparatively huge from every way possible; while ramlal was of average height, and lean. thay sat down to watch some crass hindi movie while the boys smoked. ishpreetI was getting restless and wanted a fuck. she went and sat down between them, inhaling their scents and smoke. Suddenly ishpreet felt an arm on my back, it was Afzal.
they smiled at each other and ishpreet leaned to kiss him on the cheek. He laughed and said”so much eager you are babe. I know you want my hands on you.” and he pulled ishpreet and they smooched. Ishpreet could taste the smoke in his mouth and his amazing tongue; ishpreet could feel his palm going down her cleavage. Ishpreet was now getting hornier. But their kiss was broken by ramlal and he pulled her hair and said “how dare you slut? I have found you and you belong to me first. Let him watch as i tear you down” and he jabbed his tongue in ishpreets mouth and forcibly pulled her shirt down. Afzal stopped him and said “Bhai, this is a party. Let’s enjoy this high class Punjabi housewife together” and they both started undressing me. ramlal is kissing ishpreet and Afzal is playing with her body. ishpreets top goes and so does her jeans.
Ishpreet stand in front of them only in her panties. They push her down and unzip their pants. … Their cocks are hard as fuck.. Afzal had an 9″ lund ready to ravish ishpreet and ramlals lund looked like it needed a lot of fucking to cool down. Their lund are hard and erect and ishpreets mouth watered for them. Afzal’s big lund looked dangerous as erect. ishpreet kneel down and start sucking ramlals lund. Ishpreet start slowly, moving in and out, licking every inch of his hairy maleness. Ishpreet carress his balls with her hands and drool on his cock. Ishpreet almost choke on it. “ummmm…. Ahhh.. Wwoww.. That’s right. You’re my randi, chhinnal. Eat your food.” meanwhile, afzal fingers ishpreets on my het panties and removes it.
On seeing that ishpreets clean-shaven, he becomes so happy. “bhai, This is good one. No hair on it. i’m gonna eat her.” saying this he starts licking her pussy. His tongue moves deliciously. It goes deepin ishpreets pussy and she can feel his teeth on her clitoris. “ohhh…. Ummm……… Oh afzalll!!!!” Ishpreets moaning . But she can barely speak with a dick in her mouth.
But his pleasure waves remove her concentration from the blowjob. Ishpreet get an orgasm and all her juices are on afzaL’s face. Ishpreet stop sucking ramlal and merely lick it. ramlal realised this and starts fucking ishpreet in her mouth. Ishpreet is on on her all fours like a bitch and ishpreet is sucking and getting sucked at the same time. Ummmmmm…. Ufff…. Ouch…wooowwww… Make me your slut…. Fuck me…. I’m yours…. Do whatever you want with me. Ishpreet say to them… And then shei feel a thick hard cock entering her… Aaaahhhh… i’m screaming.. But it feels soo good. she getting fucked by two cocks at the same time. She orgasm once again.. Ishpreet continue to suck.. she can feel ramlal balls tightening.. Ishpreet suck faster and faster.. Aah ahh ahh ahha hh.. He moans.
And finally he cums in her mouth.. Oh! The same flavor which ishpreet had tasted not so long ago.. And Afzal also cums in her pussy. Ishpreet can feel the hot cum inside of her.. Some of it drips off.. Ishpreet take it on her finger and lick it.. Yummm… After a break they start playing with her body again. ramlal shoves his face in her boobs while ishpreeti get to smooch her dear Afzal. ramlal goes down to lick her asshole and afzal inserts a finger in me.. He finger fucks ishpreet for sometime and licks it before smooching her.. It was hot…
Ishpreet have never had so much dirty sex in her life…
Then ishpreet go down to service Afzal now.. ramlal is quick enough to shove his dick in her. He starts to fuck her without any warning. Afzal fucks ishpreet in her mouth while squeezing her boobs. ishpreet boobs pain a lot because he squeezes so hard.. His dick is so big ,it barely fits in ishpreets mouth, but he pushes so hard it almost reached her throat.: i’m loving it.. i’m about to cum : ishpreet start sucking faster and faster, drooling on his dick making it more wet. ishpreet lick his balls and bite them a little. He screamed and shoved his dick in her throat. It pained ishpreet so much. Aah.. Ahh ahh ahhaaaaaa….. They both increase their speeds and continue fucking her holes.
And then they cum at the same time filling out ishpreets love holes. Afzal wiped his cum on ishpreets face slapping his dick on her. It was the most extreme orgasm ishpreet had ever had till then. ishpreet collapsed on the already wet floor and they sat beside her. they rest on each other naked as ishpreet watch their dicks shrink back. she sees her boobs and they are red with marks all over them. They smoke again and keep playing with her body.
They then told ishpreet how after after hearing rumours about a Punjabi slut housewife who is an easy prey for low class slum guys ramlal and afzal were really intend to find that Punjabi slut and fuck her, they kept circling ishpreets apartment building hoping to see that Punjabi whore housewife. They take ishpreets lingerie for them and tell her they won’t return it and she will have to go home just like that. When ishpreet ask for her reward they smile at each other. Then afzal takes out a cigarette and inserts it in her pussy and ramlal takes another and puts it in her ass.. They say that’s ishpreets reward for being the dirtiest slut for free.
And then they keep fucking and smoking all through the night, till they drop ishpreet off at 8pm in his rickshaw. On their way back Afzal continued to kiss ishpreet squeezing her boobs. Ishpreets shirt was below the desired level. Even the watchman of ishpreets apartment building checked her out that time, but Ishpreetsb just didn’t care
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: ishpreet becomes a prisoner of her desire - by DR.DINGDONGDING - 13-02-2020, 04:59 PM