Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Dheeraj arrived a moment later and immediately slid in next to Anitya. The white tablecloth was long and covered their laps. Dheeraj ordered an expensive bottle of wine and insisted he -- or more precisely his expense account -- was paying for dinner. The wine was good and Dheeraj told more of his funny stories, so soon Anitya relaxed and began enjoying herself. Dheeraj was easy to talk to. He was also easy to look at, with his handsome face, nice smile, and broad shoulders.

Just as the appetizers arrived Anitya felt Dheeraj's hand on her thigh. It didn't surprised her given what happened in the car, but still she tensed. She moved closer to Siddharth but Dheeraj didn't remove his hand. She crossed her right leg over her left but that just caused her skirt to ride up her leg and Dheeraj moved his hand from her knee to her thigh. Throughout this dance Dheeraj kept up his merry banter and drank wine with his other hand. She firmly placed her hand over his and pushed him off. This caused him to interrupt his banter for a moment, but then he put his palm on Anitya's knee again and continued talking.

The waiter came to refill their wine glasses, and Anitya took the opportunity to lean over and whisper in her husband's ear. "He's touching me," she said.

Siddharth glanced down at his wife's lap. Because of the long tablecloth he couldn't see her legs, but he could see that Dheeraj's left arm was underneath the tablecloth, and he could see the tablecloth moving, so it didn't take much of an imagination to know what was happening.

"What do you want me to do?" Anitya asked.

Siddharth thought quickly. Dheeraj had a lot of balls, trying to seduce his wife right in front of him. It sent a shiver down his spine. "You know what I want," he whispered back.

Anitya took a big gulp of wine. Okay, if that's what you want, that's what you'll get, she thought. Then she uncrossed her legs.

Dheeraj felt the pretty young wife uncross her legs, feeling triumphant inside. He moved his hand from her knee to her thigh. When she didn't push him away, he moved from her outer thigh to her inner thigh flesh. He caressed her softly. He expected her to slap his face at any moment. But instead she turned her head to face him. He saw the unspoken question in her eyes: "Are you really going to do this to me here, with my husband right next to me?" He smiled lecherous, and pulled her leg towards him, causing her to part her legs. When she didn't stop him, he softly drew circles on her inner thigh flesh. She took an intake of breath feeling his soft caresses on her sensitive skin, and closed her eyes.

Siddharth tried to concentrate on the food in front of him, but of course he couldn't. How could he? His wife was being seduced right next to him. Dheeraj had stopped talking. Anitya's eyes were closed, and her lips slightly parted. Through her tight blouse Siddharth could tell she was breathing hard. He glanced at Dheeraj and their eyes locked. He had a superior smirk on his face, and his eyes clearly conveyed what he was thinking: "I'm taking your girl, and there's nothing you can do about it."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 01:54 AM