Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Episode : 2.

They hadn't planned it, and maybe that's why it was so exciting. Siddharth sat next to Dheeraj in business class on a flight out of London. As they drank free booze they both joked about how great an expense account was, and how they could never afford business class with their own money. Siddharth was going home and Dheeraj was on the second leg of a multi-city business trip. Siddharth invited Dheeraj to dinner so he wouldn't have to spend another night eating alone. Dheeraj declined because he had to prepare for a meeting the next day, but immediately changed his mind when he saw Anitya, who was waiting in the terminal for her husband.

Dheeraj couldn't keep his eyes off her. What a beauty! His opinion of Siddharth immediately went through the roof. He couldn't figure out how a girl as drop dead gorgeous as Anitya would ever have married him.

Anitya pretended not to notice Dheeraj checking her out. She was used to her effect on men. It wasn't new; it'd just been that way all her life. Also, it she was being honest, she'd admit she liked the attention.

Siddharth held the taxi door open for his wife. She carefully held her skirt as she slid in, but still her skirt rode up. Siddharth noticed Dheeraj checking out his wife's incredible legs. He didn't even try to pretend like he wasn't looking, maybe because they both were still half drunk from the drinks on the plane. Siddharth got in after Anitya, but then Dheeraj went to the other side so Anitya was between him and her husband. There wasn't a lot of space in the back of the taxi, and Siddharth was acutely aware of his leg touching his wife's. Given how small the taxi was, he figured Dheeraj's leg was also touching Anitya's.

Dheeraj had the charming banter of a salesman, which he was. He had both Siddharth and Anitya laughing at his stories. He was one of those people who talked with his hands, and as he did he repeated touched Anitya's knee, often letting his fingers linger, once even palming and then briefly caressing her knee.

As soon as they arrived at the restaurant Dheeraj's cell rang. He looked at the caller id. "Sorry, I have to take this, won't be long."

Anitya narrowed her eyes at her husband as soon as Dheeraj left. "You know, I'd appreciate some warning if you plan to play this game of yours," she said annoyed. "I mean, it's my body."

Siddharth hadn't planned this, but he'd seen Dheeraj pawing Anitya in the taxi. "I didn't plan this," he protested, giving his best look of innocence.

"Yeah, right," she said with narrow eyes. Clearly she didn't believe him.

He smiled like a kid in a candy store. "I didn't see you pushing his hand away."

She gave him a "you're not understanding what I'm saying" look. As the restaurant manager arrived to lead them to their table, she said dismissively, "you should have asked me," and then turned her back on her husband and followed the restaurant manager.

The manager led them to a square table. "Could we sit there?" Siddharth asked pointing to a round booth. He grinned as his wife rolled her eyes.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 01:54 AM