Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Siddharth's grin turned mischievous. "Enough to do it again?"

Anitya eyed her husband warily. She could still feel the excitement of the other night. It reminded her of her life before marriage, but it had been even more exciting because she had known Siddharth was watching, it was like being on stage. But Siddharth had gotten so upset. "I don't know ... are you sure that's a good idea?"
Siddharth sensed what she was worried about. "I admit it, I got jealous. But that just made it more exciting. I'll be able to handle it better next time, now that we've done it once."

At least he was acknowledging last week wasn't my fault, Anitya thought. Still, she was wary. "Are you sure you can handle it?

It didn't escape Siddharth's notice how his wife had changed from a reluctant participate to the one more sure of herself. His insecurities stirred again, but they were pushed aside by his lust. He couldn't shake the memory of his pretty wife being fondled by Anwar, and he wanted to experience it again. It was like a drug, the more he took, the more he needed more. He flashed a big excited grin. "Absolutely!" he said confidently.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 01:53 AM