Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
After dinner, I lay on bed, trying hard to put my angel in sleep. The naughty fawn of ours was busy in his mischievous antics. The weather outside was not so cold so I was in a flimsy nightdress. I looked at him; he was looking outside the window.

I looked at my angel; his eyes were becoming dim with tiredness. I cuddled him to give him the warmth of my bosom so that he can sleep in the warmth of his mother. He looked at me and before closing his eyes he asked me---“Mamma askeem mountain?”

He heard his words said---“askeem mountain is just beyond this window. In the morning you will be the first to see the askeem mountain as the devils keep it there.”

---“Promise?”

---“Promise.”

I looked at Abhi; his strong embrace once made me mad and brought me to this heaven. I felt melting once again as he looked at me with his squint eyes as if saying “Are you ready baby?”

He sat on the edge of the bed and traced my left foot with his index finger. A turbulence gathered on my bosom and my left calve melted. The sweet tingle left all my pores of my calf to unfurl.

I whispered in husky tone---“He has not slept yet and you devil…”

He kept on rubbing my calf gently under the dress. His hot touch made my skin warm as if someone poured amber on my creamy skin. I hissed out again---“What are you doing, stop?” 

His amorous gaze pierced my eyes and I felt jelly inside my heart. He stooped down slowly, blew hot breath on my feet and kissed my toe softly.

I died on that spot and kicked him on his broad muscular chest---“Go away now.” He walked toward the window, half-heartedly shaking his head and smiling at me.

He kept me writhing on the bed beside my angel. My angel already slept holding my gown in his tiny clutch. 

I somehow, freed myself slowly from his clutch so as not to wake him up.

Abhi was standing by the window looking deep into the dark night towards the silhouette of the mountain. I walked near him and wrapped my soft slender arms around his strong torso. He held my hands tightly across his chest and bends his head back to meet my cheek with his lips.

He whispered in my ears---“Missed you lot in all these years.”

I clawed on his left chest over his heart and said---“I was here always, that’s why I came back.”

He turned towards me, took my face between my palms and looked deeply in my eyes. My eyes were also glistening with love as were his. My lips quivered, I cooed out---“For once I thought that I was lost in oblivion forever. I thought that I would never be able to meet you in my life.”

#

I closed my eyes when I sensed that his face was too near to me. He placed his lips on my forehead and kissed softly. I took a deep breath to fill my lungs with his musky odour of sweat and heat. I missed this odour for a long time. I took few deep breaths, my bosom heaved across his strong muscular chest. I could feel my bosom catching fire as I pulled him more into me. He started to trace his tongue tip on my brows and I went meek in his arms. I parted my lips and it quivered like wanton petals wanting to be chewed.

I felt his lips crushed on mine, sucking all my breath out of my mouth. His hands roamed on my back, traced my spine sending spasms all over my body. I clawed my fingers in his hair and frantically gnawed his scalp as if to tear apart all his hair from his head. He kept on mauling my lips, we were unable to quench our thirst of decade long separation. Emotions flowed from my eyes as I felt his finger on the back of head, tracing all his fingers over my scalp.

He left my lips after sometime, I was breathing heavily unable to open my eyes. I could feel that my bosom was pulsating with huge waves. He placed his arms around me under my back and pulled me up in the air on his lap. I opened my glistening eyes and placed my hand on his shoulder to support me. He rubbed his face, nose, lips over my soft bosom over the flimsy fabric. The friction was too much for me. I had goose bumps all over my skin. I felt very secure in his strong embrace. I felt that no one in this world could make us apart. The attractive force was overwhelming. My hair danced down on his face. He looked at me amorously and smelled the fragrance of my hair. My lips were parted and I looked in his eyes---“What are you looking at?”

He whispered---“My fairy of dreams.”

#

He sat on the chair and made me sat on his lap. I perched my legs on both sides of his thighs and wrapped my arms around his neck. I pulled his face on my wanton bosom, which voraciously wanted to be mauled by my stud. He did not keep himself away for long to devour my nectar. His hands came down on my narrow waist pulled up the fabric and exposed me in the dim light of the room. The cold hair felt awesome on my hot skin. His fingers dug deep all over my soft flesh, kneading them as his will. I felt him pulsating under my wanton pressure. He kept for playing with my svelte figurine until I was insane in lust and desired him to through me in the inferno of passion.

He kept on chewing the soft flesh of my bosom until my creamy dough has turned red. I had my eyes closed and head thrown back as he kept on chewing the peak of my mounds. I was feeling jelly and sweaty all over my body. I was thumping myself hard on his lap like an insane animal wanting for solace in the arms of her beloved.

He pulled me up a bit from his lap and then slowly placed me again on his lap. I hissed out---“I am dying.” All my emotions flowed in forms of tears as we met each other in a heavenly bliss. We wade slowly into the river of love, flooding each other soul to the brim. He kept on churning me, burning me all over my loins and soul. He kept on throwing me repeatedly in the deep gorge of passion. We played and frolicked for the entire night until we drop dead with our mingled honey.

He scooped me on his lap, lay me down on the bed and cuddled me with all his strength. 

I wanted the time to stop so that he could love me for eternity.

Continued.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 12-02-2020, 03:01 PM