Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
You asked me---“What are you going to do now, take some rest?”

I smiled at you and said---“I am having new blood in my veins. I have new strength in my body. I have lots of work to do.”

You asked me---“What?”

I said---“At first I will mail my resignation to my institute, and then prepare for the day. We have to goto ChotoMa’s house and Maithili is coming. So I have to goto market also.”

You were surprised when I said that I would resign, you asked me---“Why resign, I can come to Kolkata.”

#

I walked up to you and you held me in your arms, pulled me to your chest. I wrapped my arms around your body tightly and rested my face on your chest. I enjoyed your heartbeat on my ear. I whispered to you---“I am very tired Abhi, I want to take rest and go home. Take me home, Abhi. I wanted to live my life and now I have it. I have the thief of my heart and my angel. My world starts from both of you and ends in both of you. I don’t want anything.”

#

You hugged me with all your strength, kissed my head and rubbed your nose on my scalp. I sobbed as I felt your nose tip rubbing in my hair. I planted small kisses on your chest, over your warm skin. We stood there as of the time stopped around us, we basked in the glory of our unison.

I asked you whether you were feeling sleepy or not, you said that you were not at all tired. You said that you were feeling rejuvenated.

#

I asked you what kept you alive in the last ten years. You said that you had an old handkerchief and the fragrance of that handkerchief kept you alive. I wanted to see that handkerchief. We walked to the bedroom and you took out the handkerchief from your purse. It was no more white; it was pale yellow. I took that piece of silk cloth in my fingers and brought it to my nose. It did not smell good.

#

I shrinked my nose and joked at you---“You lived with this piece of silk cloth?”

You nodded---“Yes, and now I want a replacement of that.”

I shook my head and said to you---“This time you are not getting any replacement of that. Last time it replaced me, I do not want anything of mine to replace me this time. Understand.”

You bowed down---“Yes madam.”

#

Suddenly Abhi cried out in his sleep. You leapt on the bed and rubbed his chest, he peacefully closed his eyes. I looked at both of you. You placed your index finger on your lips, gestured me to keep quiet. I shrinked my eyebrows and looked at both of you. You pulled a pillow and lay down beside him, softly hugging him in your arms. I covered my lips with both my palms as I felt crying. The sight was overwhelming for me, both my love and affection was together. You close your eyes as you were tired and after some time you swooned away in deep slumber.

#

I walked out to the balcony. Outstretched my arms above my head. I took a deep breath of fresh air blowing from the park situated in front of my apartment. The birds were chirping outside. The sun was peeping from the east horizon. It was a new dawn for both of us.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 12-02-2020, 02:45 PM