Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
---“I thought that it is better to break the ice as I was very much anxious as what you were doing. Therefore, I revealed my identity to him. He was dumbfounded he forgot to speak. Same thing happened to me on the other side. I was choked when I told him that I was sorry for what all pains I gave to them. His voice shook like a twig; he said to me that he would kill me when he meets me. I told him that I am dying to meet him.

#

He then handed the phone to Churni. We both remained silent for few seconds. We both lost our vocabulary. I spoke first and asked her how she was doing. She started to sob, and she kept on lamenting that she was sorry for what all she said to me. I was unable to understand how to console her. I said to her that all was okay. She screamed at me that no nothing was ok. I was unable to understand as what she meant to say. Then she started telling me all about you. I kept of hearing. She went on telling how you were married, how you received the letter, how you had your first miscarriage.”

#

I was choked as you reminded me my dark painful past. My tears dropped on your eyes and that made you to stop your words. You looked at me and said---“Ok I am sorry.”

I wiped my tears---“No, that’s ok. Now you are with me, so I am not afraid of dark.” I asked you to continue.

#

---“She talked to me for an hour. I sat there on my bed, writhing in pain and agony. I tried hard to put myself in your shoes to apprehend those pains that you had to bear. I clenched my fist and banged my forehead repeatedly. She screamed at me ‘what are you waiting for, go get her, else I am going to kill you now, and this time I mean real.’ I wiped my eyes and whispered in the phone that I adore her most. She sobbed out at me that she knew what I meant to say.

I asked my driver to bring the car. I checked on the net about the flights. There was a late night low cost airline flight to Kolkata and I am here for dinner.”

I asked you---“So you have not called your mom?”

---“Yes I called once I got my boarding pass, I called your ChotoMa. She was in a state of shock to hear my voice after a decade. She was elated and cried out on the phone.”

Your looked at me with squint eyes and asked me---“Do you know what she told to me?”

---“What?”

---“She said to me to bring her grandson home. My angst did not wean so I asked her, if she wanted her grandson so badly then why she did this to us. She cried out, asked me repeatedly that she want to meet her grandson, and asked me to bring him back. I shook my head and promised her that I am coming to bring her grandson back.”

###

You finished your part of the story and we both sat there benumbed with tearful eyes. We were looking into each other’s eyes.

I asked you whether you wanted to sleep or not. You said to me that you were dying to sleep beside our Angel. I smiled at you and asked you to take rest.

#
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 12-02-2020, 02:43 PM