Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
You went inside the bedroom. I arranged rice, dal, onion and salt in a plate and sat on the table. I waited for you but you were not coming out of the bedroom. There was no noise. I was curious as what was taking you so long. I tiptoed to the bedroom and what I saw made me to bit my lower lips hard and cry.

#

You were kneeled down on the floor, beside our Angel, stooped down and looking lovingly over his cute sleeping face. In the low light of the bedroom, I observed that tears drops rolled down your cheeks. You took his hand in yours and rubbed his soft palms over your unshaved cheeks. You were crying and rubbing his palms all over your cheek. You were gently shaking your head in dismay and pain. I came near you and sat beside you on the floor.

#

You did not looked up but whispered to me in a choked voice---“I missed his first step, his first word, and his first turn. I do not want to miss his graduation convocation ceremony; I do not want to miss his first day at his job. I don’t want to miss anything.”

I sobbed and rested my head on your right shoulder and held your hand tightly---“You are not going to miss anything.”

I tried to suck every bit of your warmth emancipating from your bare arm to burn me down and fill my heart with a halo of peace. We sat there weeping, for how long we did not know. You repeatedly rubbed his soft palms all over your cheeks and I rubbed my cheeks on your shoulder.

I felt that you were hungry so I wiped my eyes and pinched you---“You devil, are not you hungry? Come to the dining table.”

You looked at my face and turned towards me, took my face between your palms and I closed my eyes. My hand came up over your shoulder and I held you by the back of your head. I parted my lips to taste the honey I missed for a decade. I felt your lips grazing over mine and your arms were around my waist. You pulled me into you. I felt to shrink myself into a tiny drop of blood and hide myself in your heart so that no one could take me apart from you, never. I felt your warm breath flooded my warm face, deluging my lips with your honey from your lips. You squashed my soft lips and I ran my fingers on your hair pulling your face more into mine so as not to leave you again. Your arms were crushing me; my slender soft figure was melting like a piece of butter in touch of a hot plate. Our emotions were flooding through our eyes. We both were sobbing and kissing each other frantically. You made me hungrier and never wanted to end that kiss. I was breathing hard, my bosom crushed and flattened on your chest. I felt that each pores of my body opened up. I stopped to take the breath and looked at you with glistening and smiling eyes. You did not lose your grip around my waist, and I enjoyed every bit of warmth on your lap.

#

I joked at you by seeing your painful sniveled eyes---“The dinner is getting cold.”

You gave desperate smile at me trying to kiss me again. I put my right index finger on your lips and said---“I want to hear everything then you can ….”

I stood up leaving you thirsty, and I was enjoying your thirst. I walked to the cupboard, took out one ordinary cotton blue saree, and threw that to you asked you to wrap that around you. You took that smelled my fragrance out of the saree; I laughed at you and shook my head “You naughty fellow”

I waved my index finger at you and asked you to come for dinner, as it was getting cold. You wrapped my saree and walked behind me.

I asked you---“Now tell me everything else you are not getting dinner.”

You gave a pleading smile at me and said---“I am not hungry after seeing you.”

I shook my head and mashed the rice and pulses---“Start or my Angel will kill you.”

---“I am waiting to die in your Angel’s arm.”

#

I pushed a handful of mashed rice in your mouth---“Ok, now tell me everything.” 

You started chewing. While you were chewing the rice, it reminded me the night you came running for me from Kolkata after your encounter with your sexy, Churni. I laughed, looking at your face as you were also thinking the same.

#

You started to tell me your part of the tale---“I was the last person to come out the flight as I was very tired. I walked slowly towards the conveyer belt, hoping to get to home as soon as possible and hit the bed. All of a sudden, I saw you and your cub. I was surprised and all my tiredness was blown away. He smiled at me. I waved my fingers at him. I could not restrain myself from adoring you from the back. I thought that lightening does not strike twice in the same place, even if it strikes then it is HIS will, however, I was unable to apprehend what HE meant to say to us. I trotted slowly behind you, kneeled down before your fawn, who smiled and leapt on my lap. My heart was thumping very hard inside my chest as if it wanted to tear apart my lungs and leap out. I was in tears as he touched me, wrapped his tiny hands around my neck.

#

I was very happy to see you both, again. When I asked you to come with me, and you stopped, I felt very agitated that what a stupid question I asked you. I apologized to you but to my sheer amazement, you accepted my invitation and I was in seventh heaven.

#

I wanted to talk to you badly, however, every time I wanted to speak up, it strained my soul that you were married and I have no right to storm into your blissful marital life. For the whole night, I could not sleep and I kept on lamenting on my doomed fate. I asked myself and pleaded to HIM, that why he allowed us to met again? HE did not answer but only gave a peaceful smile. Even after seeing HIM smile, I was unable to fathom as what was coming next.

I knew that I would not be able to stand in front of you while you depart again. It reminded me of the Kalka station. You went away; tears were flowing down your cheeks. I stood there alone in the dark cold night. Therefore, I called one of my juniors and asked him to give me a call in the morning so that I can make a pretext of office. Whole day, I was unable to concentrate. I was very restless and puffed almost a score of cigarettes.”

#

I asked you---“You were so much agitated, then why did not you ask me why I married?”

You said---“I knew that you were married under pressure. Kalyani told me, so it was immaterial to ask you that question.”

I was curious to know that what made you change your decision---“What made you think the other?”

#

Each time I was putting rice in your mouth as usual naughty, you lingered your lips on my fingers. You licked my fingers and I was feeling tingly all over my arms. You did not stop licking my fingers and I had to pull out fingers forcibly from your mouth.

---“I came home, driver handed me the keys. I opened the door and stood dumbfounded. My house was looking very different. In every place, I saw your touch. Beds were done neatly, all the utensils in the kitchen were glistening brightly, and the floor and the walls were clean. I walked up the fridge and read the yellow sticker that you put on the door. I read those lines repeatedly and closed my eyes. I was feeling that I was again lost in oblivion. Your face came in front of my tearful eyes. The glisten of the diamond ring restrained me to talk to you. I kept on looking at the diamond ring. I cursed myself as why that diamond ring was not of mine?”

#

I smiled at you and said---“The diamond ring was not from my late husband even.”

You shook your head and said---“I know, my sexy damsel told me that.”

---“Then what happened?”

#

---“I kept on thinking about your marriage. Suddenly it dawned to me that my mom searched for a groom for you, so he should be a Bengali. However, there was no iron bangle on your wrist, which is a sign for every Bengali married woman. I felt a jolt in my head, that what on the earth could have happened to you. I picked up the phone and dialed my sexy damsel’s number.”

#

I was very annoyed as you were addressing Maithili, sexy damsel every time. I scolded you---“Will you stop calling Churni by that name? She really repents on her words, she said to you that night.”

---“Come on I am joking.”

---“Ok, then what?”

---“I called her, Subroto picked up the phone. He was not expecting my call, so he was unable to recognize my voice. I said him how are you doing bloody swine? He got very agitated that some unknown person was calling him swine on the phone.”

I laughed at you---“You called Subroto Da, Swine?”

---“Yes, then he started hurling me abuses on the phone.”

---“It is natural.”

---“I was enjoying his abuses and to make him angrier I asked him to hand over the phone to my sexy girlfriend. His brain was blown through the roof by hearing those lewd words on the phone.”

I laughed out loudly upon hearing you---“You told Subroto Da that you want to talk to his wife and that also like ‘hi I wanna talk to my sexy girlfriend’ ?“

#

You laughed after finishing the dinner. I asked you to wash your face. I sat on the couch and you came and sat on the floor between my legs. You leaned back and rested your head on my lap and I started to comb your hair. I stooped down to kiss your forehead. You had your eyes closed while my lips lingered over your forehead. Our glasses were fighting with each other.

You joked at me---“First it was my mom, and now it is this glasses.”

I took off my glasses---“Mine is very low power, what about yours?”

---“Minus five.”

---“Oh! God, then if you take off glasses then you are blind.”

---“I can see you from a mile even if I don’t wear any glasses.”

I passed my arms around your shoulder and rested on your bare chest. I asked you to continue.

#
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 12-02-2020, 02:40 PM