Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
On the way, I called my beloved sister-in-law.

---“What made you cut the call yesterday? And why haven’t you called me since then.”

I lost my voice as how to say to her. I paused for a moment and then spoke in a quivering voice---“I met him, met Abhimanyu. I stayed at his place.”

She was unable to believe her ears. She screamed over the phone---“What?”

I spoke in a very depressing cold voice---“Yes, we stayed at his place.”

She was eager to know what happened between us---“Have not you talked?”

---“No, Churni. He has changed. He was very quiet and different. He spoke nothing.”

---“And you idiot, why did not you spoke?”

I yelled at her---“I tried to but he did not listen. He went away to his office on some pretext.”

---“Damn, I am going to kill you both.”

I smiled painfully at her words---“I deserve to get killed, Churni. I am coming back.”

---“I will send Dushtu to airport to pick you up.”

---“No need. I can go home.”

#

We got down at the airport. Abhi looked at my agonized face. His little juvenile soul was filled with bewilderment as why his mom always cries.

The driver arranged all my luggage’s on the trolley and handed me an white envelop.

---“Sirji gave you this envelop.”

I asked him---“What is that?” I knew how could he know what was inside that envelop.

#

I walked past the gate and took the boarding pass. I took Abhi on my lap and sat at the lounge waited for my boarding call. I opened the envelop.

“I never wanted to meet you again after I came to know that you are married. I severed my ties with my family because I knew that if I keep ties then your married life would be jeopardized. I understand in what situation you were married. However, the truth is that you are someone else’s wife, someone’s mother. I do not want to bring any more turbulence in your happy life. I was about to pass, but your son waved at me. I stood still and walked towards him. I will not be able to stand your sniveled eyes again, so I went away. Try to forget as what happened, what we did and live a beautiful life. Goodbye.”

“What the hell. Without even knowing my life, how can you do this to me?” I clenched my jaws, shredded the page, and threw that in the dustbin before boarding the aeroplane.

#

“Goodbye, I don’t want to keep any relation with a person who makes up his mind on his own without knowing the reality. Goodbye Abhimanyu.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 12-02-2020, 02:33 PM