Non-erotic Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed}
The car cut through the busy streets of New Delhi taking us to his house. Crossing over several flyovers and passing cars. My mind went blank. I looked outside the window sat silently on the back seat, enjoying the sweet giggles of my son and my heart.

Suddenly the car stopped under a flyover. I asked to him---“What happened?”

He looked at me over his shoulder and said---“Nothing, you keep seated. My honey wants some ice cream.”

I scolded Abhi---“No ice-cream now, it is night.”

My fawn cried out---“Askeem….”

He looked at me and waved his index finger---“Don’t scold, please.”

I smiled after seeing that how sweetly they were getting along.

He walked out of the car with Abhi on his lap. An ice-cream trolley was standing by the side of the road.

I took a deep breath gathered all my courage to ask the query to the driver. The answer that I was looking for a long time, probably for last six years I was looking for “Have you started a life of your own after knowing that I was married?”

---“Who is there at your sir’s house?”

He answered---“Sir lives alone.”

I clenched both my fist and pressed my hands on my chest. I wailed out softly by looking at them outside the window. “You ruined your life for me.” Large drops of tears started to roll down my eyes, deluging my cheeks, trickled over my neck. I started to bang my head gently with painful heart “Why you ruined your life, Abhimanyu? I was doomed not you. You had the chance to live your life, but I had no choice other than to surrender to my doomed fate.” The whole world shook around me. I kept on weeping in the dark cabin space of the rear seat of his car.

#

On observing them approaching the car, I wiped my face with the back of my hand sported a smile on my lips.

I asked my cub---“Are you happy now?” I looked at his face, he also seemed happy by seeing smile on my sons face. There was no sign of tiredness on my filial’s face. It seemed that he was having a great time. He was in the most secure arms on this earth.

#
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dawn at Midnight By Pinuram - {Completed} - by usaiha2 - 12-02-2020, 02:21 PM